• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Bella, that is.... so cute.. omg. ; ;

Welcome to the club friends! We're almost at 1,000 replies, this is a huge milestone and I'm very excited even though I'm so busy and don't always participate in each discussion.

What cute Pokémon would you want surprise gifted to you at your birthday party? <3

Killua

What cute Pokémon would you want surprise gifted to you at your birthday party? <3

purrloin is just so cute and i love cats.

Years

I'd love Oshawott (duh), but if it had to be something more fitting to the celebration, I'd definitely love a Sylveon.

nepramzelen

Znepram
    Years
    Username: nepramzelen
    One cute pokemon: Minccino
    Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    Yes, Pikachu! But then to support it i had Light Ball for it.
    Sometimes.....
    Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
    Torchic...
    What type has the cutest Pokemon?
    Normal
    Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
    Mew
    Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?
    Iggybuff
    If you could travel the world of Pokémon with your favorite team of six cute Pokemon, which would you choose?
    Pikachu, Cinccino, Mew, Torchic, Shinx, Snivy
    If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    Cinccino or Minccino

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    What cute Pokémon would you like surprise gifted to you at a party?

I think a Togepi would be an adorable Pokemon to be surprise gifted as it is cute and is a Pokémon I have not used extensively.

Years
    Anyone can join, just be sure to fill out the join form topic and you'll be good to go! =p

What cute Pokémon would you want surprise gifted to you at your birthday party?

Because I'm obsessed with this new Pokémon Center Vulpix plush, I'll choose Vulpix. Who doesn't want a cute fox gifted to them with a very useful typing? You can sure do a lot with a fire or electric type. If not Vulpix, I'd go with Emolga. :D

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Username: The Ghost of You Know Who
    One cute Pokémon: Shellder. I seriously find Shellder adorable.
    Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

Most of my top ten faves are ones I consider cute:
    Floette
    While Flabébé looks cute, to me, Floette's even cuter and more beautiful.

Phantump
    Phantump is too adorable for me. And I mean it. Most adorable ghost of 2013 (sorry, Pumpkaboo).

Whimsicott
    IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Togekiss
    Everyone in its evolutionary line is adorable, but I personally prefer Togekiss.

Espurr
    The fact that I have an Espurr plush makes me love it more. It's cuter than most people think.

Vanillite
    I HATE the fact that people hate this thing. It's so adorable!

Lampent
    A lamp ghost that steals souls? Actually cute.

Years
    Welcome!! Nice to have you here. ^^

Shellder is a pretty unique choice, I don't see many people choosing it at all haha. I always loved how it sounded in the anime dub, was soo adorable.

Floette
    While Flabébé looks cute, to me, Floette's even cuter and more beautiful.

Agreed! Flabébé is... all right but cuteness-wise Floette is where it's at. I'm honestly not a fan of the first form. =( Cute but not that cute.

Years
    Welcome!! Nice to have you here. ^^

Shellder is a pretty unique choice, I don't see many people choosing it at all haha. I always loved how it sounded in the anime dub, was soo adorable.

Agreed! Flabébé is... all right but cuteness-wise Floette is where it's at. I'm honestly not a fan of the first form. =( Cute but not that cute.

I usually never considered Shellder cute, but maybe now I'm looking the other way about it. Also, I can understand what you feel about Floette since it kinda feels like one of the few evolved forms that's cuter or just-as-cute as their pre-evo.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    What cute Pokémon would you want surprise gifted to you at your birthday party?

Big shocker here but I would if I was gifted a Buizel. So sleek and cool, it just makes me so happy! If I were a kid and received it, I would go swimming with it everyday .

Other cute Pokemon I'd love to be gifted would be Gible and Trubbish. They both are super adorable and I've never used them before so it would be pretty awesome. 8)

Adam Levine

Years
    What type has the cutest Pokemon?

I'll have to pick Fairy and Ghost. Many of their members just endear me (just like the ones I mentioned). C'mon. Who can't say Pumpkaboo and Ralts are cute?

Junior!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2016
    Username: Junior!
    One cute Pokémon: Jirachi
    Answer a topic: Ahh Eevee or Mew....this one is tough, but I'll go with Mew.

:3 <3

Years
    Username: Jorge123esp

One cute Pokémon: Sylveon :3

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Holy GOOD!!!!!!!! Is so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

Answer a topic: Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest? Togepi :D

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

I want to hug it :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I really love cute Pokemons. I hope to join in this club :D

Years
    Welcome people!! =')

Sylveon is so cute, lately I've been loving it so much. Kinda wish my username fit it more so I could use it as an avatar, but I'm on a Mareep line kick right now. x'D

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2016
    Username: HigashiHaruka
    One cute Pokémon: Mudkip
    Answer a topic: Which type has the cutest Pokemon?

I feel like it's Electric because of all the Pikachu-based Pokemon (Minun, Plusle, Emolga, etc.).
    I'm looking at a list of all the electric Pokemon because I was trying to list more but honestly out of all of them the only ones that I don't find that cute (I'm sure they're cute in their own way) are Electabuzz, Magneton+evolution, Raikou, the Elektrik line, Galvantula and probably the legendaries.

Adam Levine

Years
    Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?

If this is referring to PokéDex color, then I'd have to pick either Skitty or Whismur. They're just too adorable!

Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?

Azurill! It's a bipedal, no-armed, noseless mouse with a zigzag tail with an end that's as big as itself. It just looks so adorable bouncing up and down.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    Username: Rosebriar
    One cute Pokémon: Emboar, of course!
    Answer a topic:Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!

This monster is adorable!

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

(Sorry for the sideways image, though!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2017
    Username: StupidlyOPShellSmashCrustle
    One cute Pokémon: Rufflet. It is cute, before it evolves on a strong giant eagle, but takes a while.
    Answer a topic: I find Mew cuter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back