• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest and Ugliest Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep, I couldn't agree more. But I too suffer from nostalgia every once in awhile, the 1st gen was good you know.
    The pokemon from the 1st generation was a big variety. I loved pretty much every from the 1st generation.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • i like this generation the most as the pokemon are different and they stand out from the rest.
    please dont call bidoof a doofus please

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
  • Cutest: Mew

It just makes me want to scream on how cute it is! Just look, who woulda thought pink would be appealing to a boy. It's just so cute, isn't it?

Ugliest: Sceptile

What is on it's head? Is that a hat? It never, ever makes me want to evolve my Grovyle seing how ugly it's final evolution is. It is truly, an abomonation.

~Azure-

~Winter 2010.
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Cutest: Phione
    :P Phione is the most cutest pokemon no question

Ugliest: Sceptile
    Gonna have to go with you on that Cadet Falcon, What the hell is that i mean in-game it looks like...like...well you get the point right?

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
    Years
  • The most hideous creature ever to come out of Game Freak's ass has to be Riolu, it's a bloody Rat-Dog with stupid droopy bits hanging from his head, a face as pretty as Probopass being stung by a rabid Vespiquen and Beedrill, and the fools who want Ash to have him are about as pretty as he is.

Have to disagree, but Probopass is made of awesome, even though he ain't the cutest, but winning a cute contest with a nose bigger than your face ain't easy.

As for the cutest, one will go with Empoleon, his prevo is Pikachu incarnate.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Cutest: Shaymin and Feebas

Shaymin i mean come on how could you not want to snuggle up to that puffy grass thing, its uber cute.

Feebas on the other hand is a type of respective ugly cute lol.

Ugliest:

Probopass

Self explanatory.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Cutest: Slowpoke, Elekid or Omanyte (yeh, maybe one person on here will agree with me)

(f)ugliest: Magmortar, Clefable, Octillery, Stantler, most of Gen 4 (Is it just me, or have the pogleys been getting slowly more ugly as time goes by?)

Oh, and Sceptile gets a special mention. I don't know if its the lumps on its back that look like puss filled boils, or the fact that its tail is just a tree - Sceptile is (imho) UGLY!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Cutest - Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander, Squirtle, dragonair, & Bulbasaur.
    Ugliest - Muk (eww), Ghastly, & Magmar

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Cutest: Charmander (just look at my avatar lulz)
    I have a HUGE list of cutest pokemon, there's too much to list, that was just an example.

Ugliest: I have a small list of 'uglies' as well, I agree with most of you that Probopass and Purugly is ugly.

Ugliest: Salamence
    Salamence is ugly? NO WAY!! he's freaking awesome!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Cutest, for me, is a draw for second place with Castform, Mew and Igglybuff, but my number 1 cutest is...

LEDYBA!

Ugliest... Have we all forgotten the nightmare-inducing... Jynx?!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Cubone is not an ugly Pokémon! In fact, I believe it's one of the most lovably adorable Pokémon Gamefreak ever created; if by nothing else, it's background story.
    (Who wouldn't sympathize with a little creature that just lost its mother? Shame on you guys...)

Aside from the fact that Cubone is, indeed, cute; I would have to say that the cutest Pokémon are Vulpix or Buizel.
    I mean, come on now! Who wouldn't love a little fox or weasel? They're just so adorable! :3

The ugliest Pokémon I can imagine would have to be Castform.
    It took me quite a few years to figure out that it was supposed to be a water molecule. How the heck was I supposed to see that? Castform simply looks like some kind of hovering paper bag... -.-

Everything about this post is made of win.

"Cutest": Clefable
    "Ugliest"(those that is a pretty harsh term): Garchomp.

People will fry me for this.

I agree - why do people think Garchomp looks so cool? He's so over-designed it's ridiculous.

And I also don't get why people think Spinda is ugly. How is it ugly at all? It's really rather cute.

Also, Probopass and Purugly don't count, IMO - they're both quite clearly intentionally ugly. Probopass is actually meant to be so ugly that it's funny, I think.

Magmar, now that's ugly! Also, Ludicolo, ugh. I suspect that Ludicolo was also intentionally made ugly, but it's so ridiculously stupid looking that I just don't care. All I know is that I want it erased from the earth.

m36mcnotin

Cute Pokemon Fan
    Years
  • In my opinion, Manectric is the cutest. Omg! He's so cute! On the other side, Nosepass, Mankey and Primape are the ugliest.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Hmm..
    I actually had to google, all pokemon sprites. Hah.

Spoink is pretty cute.

As for ugly ones, Exploud, Huntail, Tyrouge,

I feel bad for Nosepass, Probopass, and Feebass :p I actually like the first two.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Cutest

Azurill: It's a cute little blue mouse which bounces ona ball. :3 Plus, when I first saw it in Sapphire, I completely fell in love with it. <3

Jirachi: It looks so lovable. :3 I bouht Pokemon Channel (which, the game itself, kinda sucks) just for Jirachi. Heck, I searched in most shops for it. :P Yeah, I love Jirachi. <3

Espeon: I just love it's purple fur. :3 While it isn't as cute as the others, and probably fits moreinto the 'beautiful' category, it is still pretty cute (and my favourite eeveelution.) :D

Torchic: Last but certanly not least (I could think of loads more, such as antyke, Piplup etc. but I'ljust shut u now xD) is Torchic. :) Since Blaziken (one of my favourite Pokemon, by the way :D) fits more into the 'cool' category, I'll just have to go with second best. It's a cute little chick, what's not to love? <3 I always pick it on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald :3

Ugliest

Jynx: Ah, the infamous Jynx, known for causing controversy about being a rcial stereotype. All that aside, to me, Jynx looks like a transvestitie more than a okemon. C'mon, it looks like smeone dyed their skin blue and went, hey, it's a Pokemon. >_> It's lip looks like they belong to a fish, and her eyes make her (thank Arceus it cant be male) look like a druggie. And her expression makes me think shes saying (or thinking): "Why the hell am I a Pokemon. I ate Jynx with a passion, plus have you seen it's R/S/E sprites? You think you're getting a hug from me, think again! |:<

Spinda: It looks like a druggie, 'nuff said. The only thing i can praise it for is how they hae mny different appearances, apart from that it is just a boring, useless, easily forgotten normal Pokemon.

Bidoof/Bibarel: Bidoof, not so much as Bibarel. Bidoof just looks like a doofusbeever plump mouse O_o Bibarel on the other hand, looks like it just ate a child, a doofus and on drugs (yay, drugged Pokemon. >_>) I could go on, but meh... onto the next Poemon!

Probopass: aka. Mr Potato Head, Nosepass, a petty ordinary Pokemon, kinda forgotten got an evolution. Yay? Maybe not. The problem is, they messed up Nosepass, by creating Probopass. What is with the moustache? And it's nose is much larger, oh joy... Yeah, thats about it.

Others include: Magnezone, Tangrowth, Smoochum etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back