• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstep

Master Of Pokemon
    Years
    I've always been one to stick with the stronger ones, but if they are really cute they can win me over.

I would say either Raltz or Shinx for cutest pokemon. Raltz is extremely cute, but doesn't know anything but growl if you catch her in the beginning of the Ruby/Saphirre.

Shinx because it is pretty powerful on the beginning, and when it evolves it is awesome in power and it's appearance.

Who do you think is the cutest pokemon?

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
    Where's Skitty? Skitty should win for the cutest for being a smaller, better looking version of Meowth! There are other good ones like Azurill and Swinub too.

lugialief14

This is a song by a gay guy.
    Years
    Eevee is the pokemon that I find the cutest!
    Cutest Pokemon?

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    Latias. Mmmyes.

Although I love Cleffa, they're so teeny!
    Pichu, as well. Pichu's down taunt in Super Smash Bros Melee was absolutely ADORABLE...especially if he's wearing those sunglasses and bandana!
    And I musn't forget Its-A-Me, Probopass, either.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Shinx and Cyndaquil.

Oh! and Pikachu and Pichu...Chimchar!...Munchlax!...Magby!...Mime Jr.!...And many more.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I think either Piplup, Pichu, or Phione wins the prize of the cutest Pokemon. In the anime, Piplup has always been a curious, not-so-bright Pokemon. It often makes a lot of mistakes, but in a totally cute / adorable way. Curiousity takes a big role in cute Pokemon. Pichu has always been a friendly Pokemon, and they're all so playful. The Pichu Brothers are really energetic and hyper, which makes them ever-so-adorable. Phione's design just stole my heart. Though it never appeared in an anime episode, I've always been a lover of Manaphy. Phione's bambi eyes make it really kawaii. x3

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I have a list that stretches farther out than the hand of God, so I'll just keep it short and say that Ralts and Eevee are the cutest two IMO.

LugiaFreak

Years
    Baboach <3

Am I the only one that thinks Barboach is cute? :laugh: On D/P, in the PokeDex, it's soo cute how it flops around! Awwww! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Piplup I think is the cutest.

TONS of other ones that I don't feel like going through now, I'll just say I think Pikachu and family, Plusle/Minun, and Pachirisu are all second behind Piplup.
    I agree and don't touch it, Piplup's mine!X3
    Just kidding!

I found out mostly(not all) basic forms or baby form Pokemon are cute, especially the pink ones(like Jigglypuff, Pichu etc...) Anyway are there any Pokemon are cute and strong?

moonstep

Master Of Pokemon
    Years
    Yes, the first stage of evolution for pokemon are extremely cute. I would say that the cutest pokemon ever could very likely come from that group of pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back