• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Cute pokemon who are not first-stage evos (not including ones who were at one point a first-stage evo):

Eeveelutions
    Delcatty
    Dragonite
    Flygon
    Second-stage starters (Qwilava, Croconaw, Marshtomp)
    Gengar
    Roserade
    Cherrim
    Snorlax
    Linoone
    Beautifly
    Breloom
    Azumarill
    Swalot
    Furret
    Ledian
    Flaaffy
    Bellossom
    Quagsire
    Raichu
    Clefable
    Wigglytuff

I totally agree with almost all of these, but I just don't get the Croconaw choise. It's the most uncute second-stage starter ever. o__O I think it looks just... evil.

Myself, I think some of the cutest are Eevee, Vulpix, Pikachu & evolutions, Cleffa (I don't really like Clafairy, but Cleffa is cute), Furret, Torchic and Quagsire. Especially Quagsire. :3 Its sprite in Crystal is just adorable. Of course there are many others, but those are my favourites.

Last edited:

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    I totally agree with almost all of these, but I just don't get the Croconaw choise. It's the most uncute second-stage starter ever. o__O I think it looks just... evil.

Myself, I think some of the cutest are Eevee, Vulpix, Pikachu & evolutions, Cleffa (I don't really like Clafairy, but Cleffa is cute), Furret, Torchic and Quagsire. Especially Quagsire. :3 Its sprite in Crystal is just adorable. Of course there are many others, but those are my favourites.

Cutest Pokemon?

Point in case.

Also, I am starting to think Furret is a VERY close second (to Piplup) for cutest pokemon. I just want to have one and snuggle and cuddle with it while sleeping. :D

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I can't decide! Argh!
    Either Masquerain or Drifloon.
    No, wait. I have decided. There is only one cutest pokemon ever, and that is..

Spoiler:

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Okay I think I've got my top 5 in order.

1. Piplup
    2. Furret
    3. Pachirisu
    4. Mime Jr.

Okay so I only have those 4...after that I'm not sure between Pikachu (and family, and Plusle/Minun), Beautifly, Eevee, Vulpix, Skitty, Shinx, Riolu, Wooper...SO MANY!

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Cutest Pokemon?
    Cutest Pokemon?

Nuff said! =3
    Also, the only reason I picked torchic is because its related to Blaziken.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    MUNCHLAX
    Cutest Pokemon?

MUNCHLAX IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE
    ALONG WITH THE EEVEE FAMILY AND CYNDIQUIL

Cutest Pokemon?
    MUNCHLAX SOOOOO CUTE
    ALONG WITH THE EEVEE FAMILY AND CYNDIQUIL!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

m36mcnotin

Cute Pokemon Fan
    Years
    MANECTRIC IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! HE'S THE CUTEST! And by the way, I agree that Mew is not cute. For the love of Manectric, he looks like a hairless cat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back