• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

salochin

Dragon Master
Years
  • I'd like to join please! Typhlosion is forever epic to me becuase in my first silver version I had a Typhlosion that beat my rival's feraligtr when it was at half health and two levels under it. All cards stacked against him and he still won! I named my Typhlosion in Soul Silver Encender after him.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • Can I join too? Typhlosion is my favourite Pokemon. Back in my childhood days when I played Pokemon Gold, I picked Cyndaquil as my starter. I also remember beating the whole elite four in Gold, with only Typholsion, I was so happy back then.

Plus Typhlosion is a beast!

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
  • I...must...join...! Typhlosion is my favorite starter EVER. It's just so cool and wayy strong. I've always wanted a real life Typhlosion, one to hug and to play with. They're just so cute - ESPECIALLY in HeartGold, walking behind you... ;w;

I nicknamed my Cynda/Quil/Typhlosion Spire. The origin behind the name is fairly simple, but I still love it.

Also, Cyndaquil fanart from Pixiv iirc~ (It's in a link since it's too big for this post.. ^^')

Years
  • I'd like to join. I've always liked the Cyndaquil line quite a bit, especially Typhlosion. I loved the one I had on my old Gold file, but then a glitch erased it. I'm going to choose Cyndaquil on HeartGold when I get it, though.

Years
  • Well....no doubt not everybody'll like me for this, but....

I love Cyndaquil!!!
    Quilava's good as it retains some of its' cuteness, whilst getting stronger!

Typhlosion, however....I just dislike it immensely. Sorry to any Typhlosion lovers, but that's the way I am.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Please do not revive threads that are over a month old since its last post date. That said, we have a club for all the Pokémon starters here. You may feel free to join that one if you like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back