• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Okay, as you wish. *drum roll* The title is... "The Golden Prince". Referring to...well, you know.

*g* Of course. Now...ZAMMY!!! We need someone to translate the Japanese! XD
    And now I'm quite sure this is Lucian. He has the same white lightening like thing in his pocket.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Nice title. I can't wait to see how it goes... but of course that means I should get to work on my fanfic. Tomorrow, I promise.

I'm pretty sure it's Lucian and not Paul (ugh) who would be the only other purple-haired boy. But I think the title of the picture has the letters "g" and "s" which would stand for Goyou and Shirona, Lucian and Cynthia's Japanese names.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ It will go well, I promise you I hope. My only problem will be to keep everyone in character. >.< Not so easy when I have my own imaginations of the characters.
    Especially because I have to create some of these characters.

Already talked to Zammy...if he mentions anything with Itsuki, he's joking. >>

Ugh, Paul. >< He doesn't deserve to be paired with ANYONE, much less Cynthia. >< He was friggin pwnd by her. Hopefully, if/when he battles her again, it will be the same result.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yes, keeping everyone in character will be key... but that's what gives stories their charm, when you can capture their characters right.

I don't have much of an opinion of Paul since I haven't really watched the Diamond/Pearl series. But I thought it was great that Cynthia absolutely wiped him out, only using one Pokemon.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    x.x Yeah, either the story stands or falls with how much I can keep the characters in character. *shivers*Thank God I have a bunch of new ones I have complete control over.

He's a jerk. There's nothing else you need to know about him. While I think it's quite refreshing to have such a character hey, wouldn't it be great to have an evil champion? Wait..., him beating Cynthia would have been a bit too much. He should never beat her. Having all of his Pokemon wiped out by only one of hers (is it only me or does she use that one, English name forgotten, quite often?) is just right. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    It's okay to have a bunch of new ones, just don't forget the old ones... most of which should be in their 30s in the new story.

Yeah, she just crushed him with that Garchomp, which I think she also used against Lucian in the battle on TV. She of course won that one as well. I haven't gotten to see the whole episode of the one with her and Cyrus, but she seemed awfully friendly to him early on in that one.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I love how Cynthia in that picture is shown with an Ultra Ball, those colors fit her perfectly. In fact I've always made sure to include in my fanfics that she uses Ultra Balls, with their black-and-gold colors.
    *puts on her nerd glasses*
    Actually the Pokeball in her hand is in fact a LuxuryBall, not an UltraBall. Here's some pics to show the comparisons.
    Spoiler:

Ooh, please tell me it has something to do with royalty! I notice I've convinced you into talking about Cynthia as a queen... now what I need is someone to draw me some fanart with her wearing a crown or sitting on a throne or something.
    Wouldn't this pic make her out to be a Queen, or at least a Mistress, as well?
    Spoiler:

I know I posted it before, but it still works..

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, okay, a Luxury Ball... its colors are very good as well, though.

Well, I can't say I'm a big fan of yuri by any means, so I still want a fanart of her as a queen. Although you could argue that there's nothing yuri about that picture at all if you just think of Cynthia being queen.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Oh, okay, a Luxury Ball... its colors are very good as well, though.

Well, I can't say I'm a big fan of yuri by any means, so I still want a fanart of her as a queen. Although you could argue that there's nothing yuri about that picture at all if you just think of Cynthia being queen.
    Yeah..unlike the other pics I posted of Cynthia/Dawn, this one could just be Dawn bowing to Queen Cynthia. I probably would, she gives off the vibe of a Queen.

Oh yeah, I'm an artist, maybe I'll try drawing Cynthia as a Queen as a present for the club..I'll just have to hope my scanner works for it. I haven't drawn Pokemon FanArt in a long time after all. What would be a better I wonder, a traditional crown or a tiara like what Zelda wears as a Queen in Twilight Princess?

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    @CPF Yup, most of them are in their thirties (except Liza of course...have to think of a plot for her too...hm...), but that doesn't mean they're getting old ^.~.
    Haven't seen that ep with Cyrus, it hasn't aired here yet. ;.; (And probably won't that soon, cause' it's already next season for us. *clenches fist* Three episodes before teh Galactic two parter, they'll stop airing here. ARGH!!!!) Yet, you're right, she was awfully nice to Cyrus. *hint, hint, hint*
    BTW, CPF...if you're not into yuri, you should skip a part of my Chapter 4 (which would be posted today if a certain SOMEONE would have beta-read it by now. >>).

^.^ That would be great, Crystal-Walters! Then I don't need to organize that fanart by myself That would make CPF and me- wait, not, me! Argh!!! Darn you, outer influence on my mind!!! very happy! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, I would absolutely LOVE to see Cynthia as a queen in fanart! Please, please, draw it! Thank you for even considering it! I think of her wearing a crown like Princess Peach, but whatever you think looks best is fine.

That friendliness between Cynthia and Cyrus is just another reason for them to be paired up. Although I haven't seen Lucian's episode and whether he talks about Cynthia.

How many years is that in the future? Liza is what, 16, in my current story, so she would be close to 30.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I think Lucian talks about Cynthia, but he only mentions her as being the champion. That and they fight at the beginning of her episode. ^^

*sweatdrops* Ooops...of course, 16+18= 34....*sweatdrops again* I fail at Math.
    (Eighteen/seventeen years in the future, depending on when your part five ends.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Wow, that means Sabrina will be pushing 40 and Cynthia will be in her 40s... I was expecting maybe 14, 15 years in the future. Not sure when the fanfic will end, after all Cynthia needs a longer reign as queen, doesn't she? (Chapter 10 up by now)

There was a rare Snazzyshipper who thought that Lucian talked differently when he spoke of Cynthia... that's why I want to see that episode...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *sweatdrops* I know. But like I said, that doesn't mean they're *old*....I bet all of them can still put much energy into fights. ^^
    I'll wait then. Either Seventeen or eighteen years, because it has to start around a special date. ^^ Which is also the reason why this *has* to play seventeen/eighteen years later, and not sooner. ^^

*shurgs* Even if that is the case, the German voice of Lucian surely slept over that. >>;;;;

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Special date? That sounds interesting. I wonder what that could be...

And please, hurry up and review, P*A, before my computer gets bogged down with spyware again!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ It's a date I chose...no more telling, though.

Sorry, sorry, I just reviewed Zammy's fic and that took so much time, so I was a bit tired, but I'll review now. ^^;;;; I'm sorry, but it will be a bit shorter than usually.

Title made me wonder...either Lucian & his father or Lucian wonders if he's truly Roy's father and not some other, blue haired guy *coughs*.
    He began wondering, did Cynthia truly love him? And if she did not, then why was he here?
    Because he has to take care of Roy since his mom rather wants to conquer the world than to take care of her son? >>;;;
    Despite the fact that they were rich,
    Interesting, Lucian's family is rich...may I take this over into my fic, plz? ^^ (Why do I even ask...I know you want to secretly take over my style...*g*)
    Lucian's father went so far as to physically abuse his wife.
    Ouch. >< Poor boy.
    I promise, if I ever get married, I'll never treat my wife like that, Lucian thought. I'll treat my wife like a queen.
    Well, technically, she's not his wife yet.
    "You're too soft!"
    *giggles* And that's a problem?
    "You better grow up soon, boy, and learn not to let women push you around!" his father screamed.
    He never learned that and Will did neither, yet I'm not unhappy about that.
    However, his father, also a psychic, defeated him easily, and embarrassed the poor boy in front of his hurting mother
    Ouch, poor boy, again.
    Lucian knew where his grandfather lived, on Route 228.
    Yay for in-game references!
    "What kind of person do you think you are, just coming right back here after abandoning us like that?" his father yelled. "I refuse to even call you my son!"

"Mother?" Lucian pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Lucian… but you abandoned us," his mother added.
    Ouch, poor boy, third time. >< Where's the association for cruelty to fanfic characters again?
    all he could think about was how alone he was, and how he needed someone to fill that hole in his life. That person was Cynthia.
    It's not only Cynthia who has serious personality problems...
    "I promise to remain loyal to you… please remain loyal to me."

"I will never let anyone come between us, Lucian,"
    ...problaby most important sentence in that chapter. Will she stay loyal to him, even after what happened with Cyrus? I do not know, I'm not the author...
    Lucian heard reports on the news about a man who had killed his wife before killing himself.
    O,O Poor boy, fourth time.
    Lucian began to notice that Cynthia was spending more time training Karen than with him, and he became jealous.
    Wtf, he's jealous..of a woman?!?!
    "Those three would never accept you as queen," Lucian told Cynthia. "If you ever want to become queen, you must get rid of them."

"I know, but how?" Cynthia replied. "I can't just wipe them off the face of the earth."

Lucian gave Cynthia an evil grin.

"Yes, you can!" Lucian said. "You have the power to do just that."
    Lucian seems to be just as evil, if not even more evil than Cynthia suddenly. o,o
    When Cynthia failed to reach the championship round, Lucian came to her, asking for her to take revenge on all their fellow competitors.
    WTF??!?!?!?
    Lucian had no idea that his girlfriend had become pregnant. He cried every day, wishing only to see and touch Cynthia, yet the cold stone wall separated the two of them.
    >.< I hate the two for almost killing Sabrina & Will, yet the way you describe this makes me feel so sorry for Lucian...argh, you're a really good writer to manage this balance.
    Afterwards, however, Cynthia promised Lucian that she would marry him that coming Saturday.
    Now it's only the question...what WILL happen on that Saturday? Anything could happen, anything...from Sabrina dying, to Cyrus showing up, to... I don't know. But it will surely be an important event.
    He could only wonder if her happiness was contingent on his presence - or whether he was completely unnecessary to her.
    Really, really good sentence again. Just perfect wording. And nice 'twist'. Hehehe...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    >.< I hate the two for almost killing Sabrina & Will, yet the way you describe this makes me feel so sorry for Lucian...argh, you're a really good writer to manage this balance.

Thanks... I never think very highly of my own writing, so it always helps me to hear something like that.

Anyway, Lucian appears to be more evil than Cynthia in this chapter, like he's the one pulling the strings behind her powers. But you said "poor boy" four times, and you'll be saying it more in the upcoming chapters. Cynthia is cruel.

BTW, how much would it screw up your story if Sabrina actually did die? Not that I'm going to actually kill her or anything...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^^ Hey, it's the truth! These two are meant to be the villains, yet even *I* cannot help but feel sorry for the two who tried to kill my beloved Sabrina and Will!!! If that does not tell you anything, then it's useless. XD

More 'poor boys'? Also for Lucian? Uh oh....

....much. Very much.

(actually, not *that* much, but...CPF....if you DO kill her off for good after teasing me THREE FREAKING TIMES....you know, I could just cut the reviewing. I'm evil, I know.)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Cynthia and Lucian's love will be tested before they marry... and not by who you'd expect, either.

I don't think I can put Sabrina to the verge of death again, because you know she'll survive. I can't be too predictable. Either she avoids Cynthia altogether, or she dies, that's how it's going to go.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Not by Cyrus then? Hm, hm, hm. Who else is there that could test their love?

....great. You didn't make me feeling much better now. Because I know if Sabrina gets near Cynthia again, she WILL die for sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back