• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *bursts through the wall in Ferrari wearing a t-shirt with a superhero symbol poorly drawn on in marker*

I'm here to save the day! Wooo!

Uh, so what now? I guess there isn't really any thrilling DNA news to discuss... *looks in tabloids* Nope. Nothing.

Oh yeah, that voting thing. Does that mean Daisuke wins?

Years
    Well, sorry I was gone for two weeks+

Ummm, yeah sure. But I think I would have liked it if Satoshi had gotten a higher rating. *runs off to dark corner clutching satoshi plushie*

*small-barely-loud-enough-to-hear-smeagle-voice-coming-from-said-dark-corner*

"its okay sato, i still love you just like dai and tine-kun..."

*gleaming eyes from corner*

"yes...yeees...."

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *magically appears in a disney world shirt*

Oh. Uh, I was on vacation, and I forgot this place existed. I've been on... other web hangouts. Yesss. *shifty eyes*.

You can really draw whatever you want. I just voted because all of the cool people were. =D

Years
    Haha. yeah. I cant believe Wiz beat Krad.

OMG, Saturday night I watched all the episodes of FLCL.

Best three hours of my life.

Yea. So... DNA news. Nothing. I want one of those Wiz plushies though. It looks so soft and fluffeh.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Ah, FLCL... I think I've watched all of the episodes of that, but that was on Adult swim, and I have no idea if it was in order or not.

...how did I predict that Daisuke and Dark would win? XD

Last edited:
    Years
    I dunno.... Maybe because their they're the main characters.

Sooooo... when Tokyopop.com says that volume eleven comes out on September thirteenth does that mean released here, or in JAPAN?

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    They mean here. Japan is probably up to volume 15 or 16 (or maybe higher) now. Tokyopop just translates the manga.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    No, but it's coming out next month =D

And now I've seen most of the episodes too. *huggles YouTube*

Years
    Freakin YouTube. I dont think my computer can use it. Whenever I try somethig goes wrong.
    Ya. Sooo... any news you people have heard about anything.

Ah... Im entering the 'PokeCommunity Astravaganza' and the theme is Pc, so I'm doing a picture of all of us here at the 'D.N.Angel Fanclub.' Just thought I should let you know that other than Fortune_Hunter2 I don't know what you look like. :)

Last edited:

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *SAVE DAMN IT SAVE*

Oh, is that art thing still going on? If so, I could tell you what I look like, but I don't have a picture of myself or anything, so describing may be hard. :<

Years
    Darnit. My freind's scanner was broken. Sooo, then.

Stuff

How many hours of the day do you think Dark sleeps?
    How many works of art would you guess Dark has stolen?
    Ummm...how good can yu draw the characters?

Man, thats lame stuff. I found out Hio-Mio is just like me. Weee!

Years
    savetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclubsavetheclub

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    I'm back don't worry. I've been watching DNAngel episodes on On Demand. I want to go get book 11 badly.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    I'm still here! I've just been revived back in the the DNAngel fandom again after I saw Dark/Daisuke pictures. XD

And now I have a new Crossover pairing fetish.

Ash x Daisuke. -shot-

I must read #11!

Years
    Sweet. We dont have On Demand. Would be cool if we did though. but, who knows! Christmas is coming up! I could get some DVDs!

Actually I'm going to put FLCL DVDs on my Christmas list. What about j00?

You, Katsu Koneko. That is just wierd. I've got nothing against you, I'd just never consider that pairing. Ash and Daisuke is kinda haha.... sweet sounding. Hmmm..... i love your picture of Ash with the heart.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    HOLY CRAP PC'S BACK. *was at TCOD*

I still don't have volume 11. I'm in high school now, and I'm with all my upperclassmen friends who love anime, so we've all been borrowing crap from each other and only like one of them has read DN Angel. (I would change this if my volume 1 hadn't suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth.)

Dark probably sleeps most of the day, I'd imagine. He needs his energy! (I just imagined Dark eating a bowl of Wheaties for some reason.) And I ask for anime stuff every christmas, but my parents never get if for me. I think it's because they don't even know what to look for. lol.

I'm sorry if I don't come here much, because I have to do lots of crap for school (Latin class = STUDY STUDY STUDY).

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    WOOT! DarkDai forever! XD -shot-

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back