• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    5, I think.

Normal version
    Accoustic version
    TV-Version
    Piano solo
    Karaoke version of the normal song.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You're welcome. =)
    I'm going to search from some pictures. x)
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That's a very nice drawing of Daisuke, Katsu. =)

Meh, I have a topic. If there was to come a Sequel to DN Angel, what would it be about?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    No, they didn't. T_T
    I want to see it so badly. Seeing Satoshi dressed up as Dark... *laughs insanely*
    But anyways, what I was talking about....about the sequel to the DN Angel Anime.
    Spoiler:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    It's not DN Angel without Dark and Krad, dude. Without them, it's just "people go to school and do things" show, and that's not nearly as fun. And I don't see any way they could effectively bring them back. The conflicts are all resolved and it was all nicely wrapped up. Seems like there's not much room for sequel-ing.

Spoiler:

A spinoff could work out, depending on what it was about. I'd just really rather they not have a horrible sequel, or make it about the main characters' kids or something. And without that fantasy element, it really would just be "people go to school and do things" show, there's enough of those already, and I can't see DNA transitioning well into one of those. I really want to see where the manga goes, but I guess Sugisaki doesn't even know herself. D:

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
    Awesome pic, Katsu-san~!

I have to agree with all of you, the spinoff would have to be about either Dark and Krad or something to develop the SatoshixRisa pairing... or both x.x (If that's possible XD) But wouldn't it be nice if they were all a little older in like a flash-forward or something? I'd LOVE to see an 18 year old Satoshi and Daisuke~!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, yes an older version of Dai-chan. Could we then still call him "-chan"? x)
    Spoiler:

PS:Changed my theme x)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, pure Dark-ness. =DD
    Krad-ness dousn't sound that well. xD

Dai-chan hitting puberty... *funny thought*

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    I'd click on all of those spoilers and stuff, but I don't know the ending. I haven't seen the anime, and I sure all of you know, the manga is taking forever.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, the Manga is taking forever. I'm still finding a way to get volume 3-11. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back