• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Okay now im confused, being the complete DNA noob I am, DNA is also an anime series as well! Where can I see it >D

On manga topic, due to my coputer wiping out (for a strange reason just my folders) I miplaced the downloads site so I can catch up, mind refilling me in XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Well, kippy is having me read the manga :P, so I'm officially a fan now XD
    but I'm still in Ch.03 so, just like Beachy, I'm also a D.N.Angel noob.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
    Years
  • Anyone who hasn't watched the anime definatly should! The Japanese voices are amazing (I was suprised that they got the Seiyu who did Gaara from Naruto for Satoshi)

Hiya! I posted something in a week, but those disapeared, so I'm posting it again. =)

I noticed that Keji Saga is in the anime. =D You know, the crazy TV-maker that only appears in the manga and who forces Daisuke/Dark to star in a commercial. =)
    He -and his assistant- make(s) an appearence in the 17th episode: Summer Without Dark.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Wow O.O How come I never noticed that? XD

More fanart by mee~
    (Satoshi this time)

D.N.Angel Fan Club

:)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Okay I guess Ill be watching the anime then

Uhhh kip, I dont understand a word on that site 8(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Don't worry about being a n00b. The more n00bies the better, for they will once grow to wonderful fans. =D

Spoiler:

Is that better, Beachy?
    You better download them (the anime) the eps are quite good quality. ^_^
    And yes, the Japanese Voices are amazing. x3
    Not to mention that Dark's VA also starts in Clannad. XD And Kodou is a nice song. =P

Fanart by me: we're going back in time... say hi to Dark's first tamer, Daichi Niwa! [/hurray for lack of originallity]

D.N.Angel Fan Club

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • There we go, thanks kip

I like the photo, but dark seems a little small in it, I guess cause he's crouching down xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yeah, I thought so too. XD

I found a cool picture...Dai looks a bit wierd, but Dark is cool XD... 8D
    See below post for it. =D

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Mudkipblader introduced me to this manga a few days ago and now I'm hooked on it! Can I join this FC?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • kippy, that image isn't working for me :/

Welomce Gummy.
    Kippy.. you must really like DNangel to get all of us to read it XD You might just be the ultimate fan ;)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Of course I really love DN Angel. =3 It has EVERYTHING: beautiful music, beautiful artwork, great storyline, great characters, a phantom thief called Dark
    And sure, you can join, Gummy. Everyone's welcome. ^_^

Calling me the ultimate fan, huh... That's nice. XD

I'll reupload the pic, Minitokyo is thinking they can get me..; XD
    Ah, well credit goes to MiniTokyo, don't forget. >)
    It's the pic I used for my signature.
    Spoiler:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Eyy I'm back. D:

^ I love Dark's face + hair in that picture. And Daisuke's hoodiething. DNA has such awesome outfits. :)

Still no word on when Tokyopop's releasing volume 12. I hope it's sometime soon. Like, this year. I hope.

Welcome new members and whatnot. I fade in and out of activity here.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I like it too (hence why I used it for my theme 8D). Dark has a strange expression on his face. Something like: 'What are you looking at? But you can look..." xD

I just think that Dai looks a bit... wierd. A bit too girly if you ask me.... xD And Dark's feet look a bit wierd ,but for the rest, it's a very pretty pic <3
    Do you think that Dark's shirt is ripped because of his wings? =o

I know that apparently the next chapter is revealed in Asuka, but it seems like or the scanlation groups don't know it, or don't wanna do it... I would be happy if I could look at the raw scans... just because of the pretty artwork. =O

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Anyone want to be nice enough to give me a link to where I can watch the anime? (if there is one). If you don't know me, then I should tell you that I hate searching for stuff on my own. >_>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm sure you can find it on Youtube... If you would care downloading the Anime, which I highly recommend. For it is a really good Anime. =D I bought (more got) the Anime Soundtrack (Vol I & II) and I adore the music. ^_^
    You should bare with the fact that sometimes the artwork slightly differs from episoded to episode.
    And that some episodes in the first half of the anime are not that wonderful... XD But It's one of the best anime ever. 8D

In this picture Dark kinda reminds me of those 'old' Shoujo Anime. =p
    Spoiler:

You didn't know? =O It's like amazing. <3 And the opening song is like the best song there is. ^_^

Here's the manga. =)
    And for the anime, seems like you can watch it on that site too. If you click the lowest box that says: Japanese Audio - English subtitles, you'll be taken to a window with all 26 stages. Click them and you'll get a window of Veoh. Dunno if it'll work though. =/
    Other wise find a DL link here:
    Spoiler:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ahh well kippy.

I've been reading since you gave me that link today, got chapter one down and catching up fast. It can get a little hard to follow. Read left to right up down right?

XD I'm such a manga newb ;;

Anyways, I'll start watching the anime as well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Uhm.... it's right to left. =I And up ->down yes
    Like this:

Spoiler:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Yeah I picked it up, and woah im pretty into it, Im on chapter 20 where daisuke tells riku about dark, and grandpa comes in with some sleeping pill. With crad coming into the scene.

So yeah, chapter 20 on the manga, and in the anime Im on episode ten with the musician.

And you know what's funny, Im like daisuke in a ton of ways.... I may have to get a daisuke theme...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Woah! You're not only a fast poster, but you're also a fast reader/watcher. =O

Oh, it's Krad btw, with a K. Since it's Dark the other way around. =3
    Dark Krad
    darK kraD see? =)

Oh, I love that part of the manga. Well, I think it's the next Volume (5 that is). I wanna have it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back