• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P LOL moments

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I had a wired lol moment i was vs my cuz over wifi and i was winning by complete luck t was 3 and 3 i had 3 normal types with no tms and my cousin had all ghost types and we just fought all till we were down to nothing with our frist pokemon and he used struggle and i went dam struggle still wont hit a ghost so i switched to my raticate and i was so lucky it had shock wave i cant belive i missed t so in the end i won

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Erm, I was in a double battle Wi-Fi match and some guy switched in two fire type Pokemon on the turn I used Surf. :/

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    My latest one was beating the entire Elite Four with my Legit Darkrai..

O___o
    Havent played in a long time...*boots up DS*
    XD

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I was fighting agianst my freind.

magikarp uses splash,nothing happens. raquaza uses hyper beam,magikarp fainted

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Funny Quotes:
    "We need to attract Pokemon in great numbers!"
    "I'll demonstrate what that means to a noob like you!"

And the fact that a particular person calls Dawn, Rowan, Pearl and Cynthia stalkers.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I somehow found it funny when I was going trough Mt Stark and Suicune's surf killed everyone, including my partner's pokemon :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    My lol moment was when I was against a Magikarp with nothing but Splash. It wouldn't let me escape and my Piplup was poisoned. I died. Against a Pokemon which had no attack move. I was emberassed.

pkmn mstr ketz

i love you too
    Years
    first time i ever went into a union room i couldnt find myself, then i realised that i was the roughneck trainer talking to the wall. i was well embarassed and started again, then i realised you can change the multiplayer avatar thing in oreburgh i feel the words EPIC and FAIL are appropriate.

Shinningkit

So i herd u liek pirat mudkipz
    Years
    I have lol moments. xD I was in a double battle with a friend, and it was basically a Giratina against my Chatot. Well, Giratina used his "UBER DEATH!" moved against my Chatot... but it didn't do anything since he's a normal type.... And I used mirror move that very same turn. XD "Chatot disapeared!"

And! I caught Dialga in Diamond with a Quick ball the very first turn. XD

Years
    This happened months ago...but I was battling my brother, we were both down to our last Pokemon, and it was his Metagross vs my Riolu. My Riolu had a few HP left, and my brother was gloating about how he was gonna win, being very cocky. Then his Metagross missed, and my Riolu beat it with Reversal. It was pretty funny :3

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    My "Lol" moment was when i saw my younger brother running around in my Diamond, and when he saw a Shiny Floatzel he was like,"Hey bro!Your game is messed up!There's this Pokemon thats all diffrent colors!". While I wasn't paying attention he just threw his DS into the wall and now the Volume is messed up, and then i said,"Mom's gonna kick your @ss when she sees this" Then he said," Hey mom are you gonna kick my @ss since, i threw my DS into the wall?" I was laughing really hard.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    When I was on the last round and was about to win a prize on Clefairy mode in the slot machine when my DS fell and broke.

Years
    How is that a lol moment? I'd be annoyed at not getting 9, I assume you were on round 10? I got to round 10 once and stuffed up. Not the point though. My lol moment was when I was fishing with a super rod and a level 51 magikarp sweeped through my team of pokemon i was about to ev train for speed. stupid tackle. i haven't seen level 51 magikarps before, that was the first and last time, so it might have been a glitch.

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    A Lol moment for me was I was in the battle tower with the short pink haired girl, and she had a magnezone with Thunder as it's only attacking move. It was so useless that I stopped attacking the enemy and attacked it so she coulld use her latios. XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The noob comment, Team Galactic's Honey scheme like before.

But I also have to laugh at the fact that your character sleeps in Galactic's break room. Here's a possible scenario:

Dawn is sleeping in the break room. It's time for Cyrus and Saturn to watch Sinnoh Idol. They come into the break room, find Dawn, and take her prisoner before she knew what hit her.

Other LOL moments: Someone's Luxray (maybe Volkner's) used Thunder Fang on Drifblim. Drifblim survives with like 4 HP left. Aftermath ability faints Luxray. I use Hyper Potion on Drifblim and proceed to pwn.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    well,i dunno where to start!
    I was battling a magikarp all it could do was splash,beat it in just 1 hit. And I have(weirdly maybe a glitch) 999xluxury balls!

Back