• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P Pokemon Update

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    dont know if yall already have this up or not but if not go to serebii.net now they have two low res pics of what they hope to be the two main legendaries for diamond and pearl
    and 3 very very very low res pics of three unknown pokemon

Years
  • D/P Pokemon Update

The full cover!
    Now what I have to say about the legendaries. The two legendaries which are maybe the signature ones of Diamond and Pearl looks rather robot-like, which makes them steel types... maybe. As for the trio, it's not clear enough to say but they look at me for small Pokemon.
    Anyway, PW8 will release in 15/7 so, let's be patient... (difficutl things :'( )

Edit: The names according to BulbaNews it is Tiaga and Ru--a/Lu--a. Time will show... I guess.
    PS: I'm pretty sure it is Raia- instead of Tia- on "Tiaga" as they seem to me as ラィアー As for ga... that's defenately not a ga :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    speculations for me is them are the starters the things that look like color blurs at the top of the page because the first is purple and green the second is orange and yellow and the third off to the side is white and blue so my guess is
    a poison / grass starter
    fire / whatever starter /
    ice / water starter hopefully
    but the legendaries besides the fact they look like something off of digimon there awesome personally im goin for the white and purple one which ever version its available on

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Wow, new Pokemon, this is pretty cool. Shame the picture is so miniscule. The "legendaries" look so weird…does that blue one stand on four legs? I can't make anything out of the purple one. Same thing for the "starters", not even squinting helps.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
  • The blue one gets my attention the most, if only because what I can see interests me. Looks vaguely dragonish to me...sigh, if only there were pictures that actually showed a full shot of it, so I could see how close my guess is. The other one looks like it might have a neat design, but I can't make anything out of it at the moment.

I don't really have anything to say about the other three, since they're so small.

Feraligatr

SPPF Aqua_Maiden
    Years
  • I really like the white/blue aka Diamond. I think the other three is prevo of Gligar, another Pikachu and the other one looks like a Wingull.

Years
  • They legendaries lok like robots, and I know thats not pokemon. The picture is so small I cna't make anything out of it, well almost anything.

Mr Snrub

I bark therefore I am
    Years
  • Usohachii_Pot said:
    If you're not excited, you're clearly dead inside.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Firstly, I am not excited - don't know why i'd be. Mate, I'd be embarassed to be seen playing this, especially since liking Pokemon nowadays results in social alienation and that stupid male character thing. The supposed "legendaries" look like those Zoids things and Nintendo are scraping the bottom of the barrell, they have been since R/S. I do not own a Nintendo DS nor do I have enough money to purchase Diamond or Pearl when it is released (probably mid-2007 in Australia). I do not get excited for things that are not tangible (only a pile of computer code). I get excited for REAL things, like a footy (AFL) game or something away from the sad, deprived world of stationary activities and computer screens. Get outside, breath fresh air, go play some sports instead of doing meaningless things on computers. If you are thinking "well, why are you on a computer?" it is because it is 8PM. It is well and truly past sunset (5-ish) in Aussie winter and I am not allowed out at this time of night (only in summer, when it's still light :)) and I played an Australian Rules Football game today (not on a computer, in real life).

Checkmate

Anyway, I am breathing, cheerful and my body is fully functional.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • It looks like they will be like the new latios and latias, from what I can see they look cool. I bet some really good pictures will be released soon.

Years
  • Mr Snrub -- Don't double post. Thanks.
    And, let's not argue, okay? ^^;; *shot* XD

Anyway... I don't have much of an opinion because the pictures aren't too great. I kinda like how the legendaries look. :3

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • Mr Snrub said:
    You couldn't be more wrong. Firstly, I am not excited - don't know why i'd be. Mate, I'd be embarassed to be seen playing this, especially since liking Pokemon nowadays results in social alienation and that stupid male character thing. The supposed "legendaries" look like those Zoids things and Nintendo are scraping the bottom of the barrell, they have been since R/S. I do not own a Nintendo DS nor do I have enough money to purchase Diamond or Pearl when it is released (probably mid-2007 in Australia). I do not get excited for things that are not tangible (only a pile of computer code). I get excited for REAL things, like a footy (AFL) game or something away from the sad, deprived world of stationary activities and computer screens. Get outside, breath fresh air, go play some sports instead of doing meaningless things on computers. If you are thinking "well, why are you on a computer?" it is because it is 8PM. It is well and truly past sunset (5-ish) in Aussie winter and I am not allowed out at this time of night (only in summer, when it's still light :)) and I played an Australian Rules Football game today (not on a computer, in real life).

Checkmate

Anyway, I am breathing, cheerful and my body is fully functional.
    Yep, you're more dead than my big sister who died of meningitis. T_T

Years
  • I told you guys, please don't argue! You're starting to drift off-topic. ^^;; Besides, people have diffrent opinions. Please respect it.

Erm... has anyone really been able to make out the trio of Pokemon?

Back