• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Pt Power House Challenge

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Beat mars at windworks and Gardenia at Eterna city gym ready to take on maylene.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    Ill trade with you

25 chars25chars
    Well you see, I have a Deoxys and Shaymin on my Pearl version (it was my brother's, but he didn't really play it, so I decided to finish it). I'm only at like the fifth badge or something because I mainly played my Diamond. Anyway, I want to get Deoxys and Shaymin onto Diamond. It'd be a little inconveniant, so I might just use one of my friends' DS's (is that gramatically correct? lol). Anyway though, once I figure out ow I'm getting those two to my Diamond, then I'll begin the challenge.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Well you see, I have a Deoxys and Shaymin on my Pearl version (it was my brother's, but he didn't really play it, so I decided to finish it). I'm only at like the fifth badge or something because I mainly played my Diamond. Anyway, I want to get Deoxys and Shaymin onto Diamond. It'd be a little inconveniant, so I might just use one of my friends' DS's (is that gramatically correct? lol). Anyway though, once I figure out ow I'm getting those two to my Diamond, then I'll begin the challenge.
    ok and yes its correct.O-o

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Update:

got all the way to the 2nd gym, but it took me like a hour to beat her because electabuzz wouldnt obey me but then i finally beat her and i am now going through the galatic building

Electabuzz lvl 31
    Moves:
    Swift
    Low Kick(going to change)
    Thunder Bolt
    Thunder Punch

and if anyone would trade with me quickly so i can get electrive that would be helpful

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Update:

got through galatic building,
    went on cycling road,
    got 3rd gym badge easily,
    help get pokedex back,
    beat 4th gym, went to clestic town to see elder

Electabuzz lvl 49
    Moves:
    Swift
    Low Kick
    Thunder Bolt
    Thunder Punch

and if anyone would trade with me quickly so i can get electrive that would be helpful

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I'm considering doing this but have a question that will help me decide between two different pokemon:

How are some people using pokemon that aren't found in the Sinnoh dex?(Sorry if this is a simple question, I have a feeling that I'm digging too deep)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    To my understanding, I think you can trade any Pokemon you want, regardless if it's in the Sinnoh or National Dex... but I don't know for certain.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    To my understanding, I think you can trade any Pokemon you want, regardless if it's in the Sinnoh or National Dex... but I don't know for certain.

Oh, okay, thanks.

I think I'm going to try with either a Swinub or Sneasel, then. I still have to decide, but it will probably be Sneasel, just because it will be easier then having to worry about trades going wrong. I'll post here once I start, which will probably be later tonight.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Ok Next thing

BEat those Grunts and ATook there honey that the must have"".
    BEat Purugly Easly with a magnitude.
    Went through the forset and Rock Tombed the Bugs O-o
    Atempt to beat Gardenia but failed

Atempt One

3hitKoed Cherubi with a Leech Seed on me XD
    Magnituded Roserade
    Barely 3hitKoed turtwig but survived he put um a Rflect
    Nether HP or Magnitude qould kill hit and he Razor leafed me TT_TT

Cherrubi vs Gravler

I magnituded her than She OHKOed me wih Grasss Knot

Now im currently Grinding DX

I also caught a Hoot-Hoot

( i might do a Hoot-Hoot run after this)

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I would like to take the challenge. Instead of deleting my Diamond with all that hard-earned data, I'll just start my Pearl. I only used it to get Palkia.

I'll have my Pokemon be Piplup, since Empoleon should help in the E4.

I have 2 orders of buisness with the OP (orignial poster): How do you prove that you really did finish the challenge? Anyone can lie about it, now can't they? Second, where do you find a Bibarel in-game, I need that for my HM slave. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Sweet... I'm now the OP...

Anyway, yeah, welcome to the challenge "over-lapping S man!" or... "S with an orb in the middle man!". Either or is good.

I have no Idea. I guess just go by what they post as an update throughout the game. That's why I want people to do that, and because it's cool to see what others are doing in the challenge. You're free to post screenshots or pictures if you'd like.

Bibarel... Bibarel... possilby Lake Verity at the soonest (which is pretty soon) at level 4, but there's only like an 8% chance of finding one there.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I was gonna get a Bidoof until I realized that I can't level it up whatsoever, so I can't evolve it. I'm gonna need 2 Bibarels and some Fly/Defog HM slave to get all 8 HMs fixed.

EDIT: I started the game and named my Piplup "Guinny". It's supposed to resemble both a Guinea pig and "Penguinny" which is epic-form for Penguin.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    D/P/Pt Power House Challenge

i got us a banner! thanks to cooltrainer_mike!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Thank you binks for bringing that up and thank you so much cooltrainer_mike for making that banner!

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Glad I could be of assistance guys! I'm currently downloading a trial version of Photoshop CS2 and i'll be posting up revisions of the banners i've made (Mainly getting rid of the white space behind the banners themselves). I'll post up a new version of the banner I made once that's sorted for you all :D

Oh and Binks, it's imagecodehere[/img][/url ] without the space at the end.

Like this:
    [URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=4399012#post4399012"]D/P/Pt Power House Challenge

Revised banner for anyone who wants it :)
    D/P/Pt Power House Challenge

Last edited:

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Okay, so when I was using my brother's DS file to breed the Weavile for the Sneasel, I came across two Ledians and decided to breed them and then choose between Sneasel and Ledyba after they hatched in my game. I decided to switch to Ledyba, so do you think you could change it?

and here's what I've done so far:

Named player Kenta, and rival Tyson
    Chose Piplup as a starter, not sure why
    Traded over sneasel and ledyba eggs, plus a phanpy one by accident
    Hatched all three just to have them hatched
    Chose Ledyba, and leveled it up to level 5 at the moment, here are it's stats:

Lv. 5 Female; Moves:
    Swift
    Agility
    Silver Wind
    Double Edge

(I got lucky I guess for the moves)

Back