• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen D/P/Pt Power House Challenge

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Yeah, that's fine.

And congratulations Thinking_Of_A_Name!!! You are the first winner :D! Hope you had fun doing this.

Supreme Dirt

used Petal Dance
    Years
    • Age 32
    • o3o
    • Seen Dec 4, 2014
    Alrighty...
    Started game.
    Used AR to get an Unown egg.
    Ran around a ridiculous amount of steps until the bootleg Unown hatched, made sure it had HP Dragon. IVs are not max, but for fairness I made sure I had 70 power for HP Dragon. Cause Steels are going to give me hell throughout the challenge.
    Tossed all Pokeballs.
    Released Turtwig.
    Leveled my Unown up for an hour or so in Route 201, it's now level 17.
    Laughed as Prof. Rowan remarked about how my starter had "evolved" into Unown. got Pokedex.
    More random encounters, talked to Mom, learned how to catch a Pokemon :/ and got 5 pokeballs.
    Beat puny trainers, laughed.
    Died to last trainer. Damn struggle.
    Returned and destroyed last trainer.
    Went to Jubilife.
    I GOT THE HIDDEN POWER TM! HURRAY! Wait... Aww...
    Got the Poketch.
    Dealt with the stuff in Oreburg. Unown is currently level 23. Nonetheless, I'm beginning to question whether picking Unown was a wise idea. I lost twice to Roark.
    Beat the Floarama and Wind Works story, Unown is level 25. Died three times because of Struggle. Also note I currently have Geodude for Rock Smash.
    Currently in Eterna, having some trouble with Gardenia. Unown is still level 25.

Mudkipable

RP/fanfic/penguin/amphy lover
    Years
  • Hmm..
    I want to do this with a Pichu :3
    Lemme see if I can get an egg, if I can't can I trade with someone?

Also, I won't be evolving it :D

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    are we allowed to use assisting items such as Macho Brace or Lucy Egg?

Back