• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D3r Schatten's shiny depot

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    it is not my actual ghastly but there are people with action replays that will change the name for you

whaats your FC

Doomsaloto

Learning to be Pr0
    Years
    Hey, I'd like to propose another trade. I remembered I have a UT Shiny bronzor I'd like to trade, possibly for either the shiny numel/chimchar/mudkip. Its stats are as follows:
    Bashful Nature
    Hp:48
    Atk:13
    Def:33
    Sp. Atk: 16
    Sp. Def:35
    Spd: 13
    Ability: Heatproof

Not the best, I know. But... take it anyway? That is, if you want.

There's also those 2 shiny marills I have still. I'm still trying to get rid of one of them. If you want to trade for any of them ,let me know.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    ill trade if its a boy my hg fc is 3438 6819 9186

its not a male(idk why it matters) but i'll remove you from the pending trades then

Hey, I'd like to propose another trade. I remembered I have a UT Shiny bronzor I'd like to trade, possibly for either the shiny numel/chimchar/mudkip. Its stats are as follows:
    Bashful Nature
    Hp:48
    Atk:13
    Def:33
    Sp. Atk: 16
    Sp. Def:35
    Spd: 13
    Ability: Heatproof

Not the best, I know. But... take it anyway? That is, if you want.

There's also those 2 shiny marills I have still. I'm still trying to get rid of one of them. If you want to trade for any of them ,let me know.

ok chimchar and mudkip for 1 marill(only if UT) and the bronzor

Last edited:

Doomsaloto

Learning to be Pr0
    Years
    Yes, the Marill is UT. Can we trade now? My connection is having problems and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay on WEP security, which I need to connect.

Doomsaloto

Learning to be Pr0
    Years
    What are the details on this giveaway? What determines who gets the Pokemon? Is it the people who make the 69th post... or people who like apply for it? If the latter is the case, consider this me applying for it.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
    I will give you a shiny butterfree for the shiny beldum.

You wouldnt happen to have an UT naive chimchar with HP ice would you?

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    UPDATE!!!
    over 12 more shinies have been added to the list!!!

@team sweeper--only if the butterfree is UT and sorry no i dont have that chimchar :/

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    ehhhhhh :/ i'll think about it, im not that big into pokemon that have been messed with unless specially trained

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Shiny beldum for Charmander with Dragon Dance Level 1 UT, and Lapras with Dragon Dance level 1 UT?

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
    if the butterfree isnt good enough i have a lvl1 UT charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and outrage.

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
    im sorry but it aint.

ffiilllleerr

but i do have a modest empolean eved in Sp.att, Hp and speed. It is pretty beast.

Last edited:

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    sorry man thisw is a shiny trading thread, there is not a single non-shiny in my store or in my PC boxes on diamond

Back