• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D3r Schatten's shiny depot

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    @team carbon sorry man im not that interested in that one :/
    @cho cho ok dialga=shiny regigigas ho-oh=shiny uxie and i noticed that you wanted the starters and a sneasal in your wants, i can trade you a shiny sneasal and 1 shiny starter for the shiny ev'd empoleon
    Alright I actually don't need the starters anymore but thatnks for offering.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    I have a shiny Arbok, barely touched (I've never fought with her)

Arbok LV 22 Mild
    OT Aerith
    stats: 59/45/37/41/40/40
    Wrap/Glare/Acid/Crunch

For shiny Eevee possibly? ^.^

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    Alright I actually don't need the starters anymore but thatnks for offering.

oksounds cool, om me with a time to trade
    how about the shiny jirachi for the shiny flawless torchic and u tell me the IVs of the jirachi
    ok sounds good to me, same thing as above, pm me when you can trade

I have a shiny Arbok, barely touched (I've never fought with her)

Arbok LV 22 Mild
    OT Aerith
    stats: 59/45/37/41/40/40
    Wrap/Glare/Acid/Crunch

For shiny Eevee possibly? ^.^
    i feel like being nice lol, i usually wouldnt do this trade because the pokemon has already evolved and has been touched but hell why not, pm me like i told the other 2

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    Alright sounds good I can trade now if you want.
    hey sorry lol ive been having some medical issues lately and i havnt been on at very normal times lol, although i will be on pretty much all day from now until thursday morning, now keep in mind that im on the east coast and need SOME sleep lol

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
    Years
    hey sorry lol ive been having some medical issues lately and i havnt been on at very normal times lol, although i will be on pretty much all day from now until thursday morning, now keep in mind that im on the east coast and need SOME sleep lol
    Hey that's cool I understand. I'm on the east coast as well and happened to get a couple pretty deep cuts on Sunday.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    @the richar--yea sure, when i get on and have time and i see you then we'll trade and ill check them
    @rogoku--no thank you i already have a starly

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    @rogoku--ok man sorry lol, sure that seems fine, pm me when you see me online and we'll trade
    @therichar ok cool just pm me when you want to trade, and can you EV train a scizor for me as payment? i cant get anyone to do it lol

Back