• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ Dageki Saigei ~

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    a wireless router is better then nintendo's usb thing. the usb is an alternative if you dont own a router. i had one, so i didnt buy the nin-usb-thingy

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    ichida, if you dont mind team magma has disbanded. i'd like to reapply for dageki saigei as soon as my friend give me my old ds back so i can transfer my wifi settings (i forgot to do this when i bought my new ds, so for a few days i'm locked out of wifi)

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Ughuuu, such a queue. If any of you want a battle with me, you'll have to MSN me, since trying to sort through this queue is messy business.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    What does 3 vs 3 and that have have any basic similarities?

He said if you want to battle him without any confusion, you should just IM him. Not play you in 3 vs 3. Which, is sa great idea, so if you wanna battle, AIM or MSN me.

Ichida

Years
    I never, ever play 3v3, except for gym matches, and only then because the PC League has too many frigged up rules.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Well, I think 3 on 3 is fair for their league. But that's just my opinion.

I'm interested in a battle, even though I'll probably lose.

Yes, I read that you prefer MSN or IM challenges, but I have neither. My parents have extremely harsh consequences when I download new software

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Gym match it is, then.

I never, ever play 3v3, except for gym matches, and only then because the PC League has too many frigged up rules.

I`ll be ready when you are. I'm guessing 3v3 is a bit different than what you're used to. I await "perfectionist" technique. Show me why so many fail to stand on your level.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    You are my hero. AIM causes way too much lag to use regularly. >.<

Sure thing, but seriously, your computer must suck. Every time I talk to you your complaining about the lag. If I were you, I'd make my next investment in getting a new laptop. Since you're going to college next year, it would be worthwhile.

Ichida

Years
    Yeah, I probably will. >.<

Anyways, I'm out of town until Tuesday, so starting Wednesday I'll be accepting challenges again. Plenty of time to finish training my new editions.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Sadly not much of us are willing to battle. I mean, I've lost the passion of it, and the only time I battle is when facing people in the Wi-Fi tournament. But as soon as I find my USB Connector I may get back into it. Ask Hoshiko to battle. He's still into it.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Yeah, that's cool. But seriously, we need more members. I mean, Jakachuy is never on anymore, and the original four never battle people. I'm just saying that we need to expand our business. I mean, ten people sounds soooooo much better. Plus, with ten people, I'll have less battling to do :P

Back