• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I've gotten into the habit of copy/pasting my signature codes into Notepad when I'm making a new one just in case PC goes down. I've lost signatures before due to the servers crashing and it's not fun.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    I do the copy/paste signature thing into TextEdit (Mac Notepad/Wordpad) just in case I wanna switch back to a similar theme, not just if PC goes down :B

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Some signatures, though, I haven't kept the coding for. Then again, I can just look 'em up on here (namely the ones Tara did for me).

With my alts., they'll probably keep the same signature style forever, so I don't really have to copy/paste those codes.

And even if Firefox remembers them, what if you accidentally delete what it remembers? It's still safe to have the codes on your hard drive or someplace where you'll remember them (like in an LJ entry or something).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    LiveJournal, silly :B

But for more complicated ones it'd be best to copy/paste stuff onto some kind of text document and then save it. Three lines (I'm assuming all tags?) doesn't need that sort of thing, of course.

And hey, even if it is simplistic, if it's still nice then it's all good. It's not like we all expect each other to have the most complicated sigs.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Soda is my thing. Coke is my guilty pleasure, and Vanilla Coke is my guilty guilty pleasure.

And guess which set of parents won't buy me either to keep at home?:( /they'll let me have it if I go out, but, um, yeah

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back