• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I like water if Propel powder is added to it. Otherwise I'll only drink it plain if I'm thirsty enough.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I like Cola, water And Whisk- oh, right...legal age...Um, did I say water?

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    I haven't drunk soda in 7 months, just water and juice. :)
    Though I did get close to drinking a cup of cola last night...it was so tempting. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    At my dad's I usually have apple cider, though I'll occasionally get Propel, water in the empty Propel bottle with a thing of Propel powder added to it, and a Vanilla Coke or Caffeine free Coke if I'm going back to my mother's. There's also Capri Sun for car trips. At my mother's I pretty much have chocolate milk and Propel powder in water.

Years
    I drink more soda pop than I should (1 or 2 cans in the morning when I'm up early for stuff and need caffeine to be alert), and I also drink a lot of water and milk. And the really sugary lemonades that are just as bad for me as soda pop because I need to get to fast food so often.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Now that you mention it, I think it does. Happens to me all the time, especially when I add chocolate powder to it.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    The only drinks I like are water, Coca-Cola, Sprite, various fruit juices, and lemon-flavoured vodka (though I don't drink it very often).
    Nothing else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back