• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Probably fell, did a lot of that.

Let's talk about cats now. I'll start.

One lives near my house, and sometimes I pass by him when I go/leave school. So one day I petted him, all was good. But today he kinda went a bit pissy on me, so I stayed away. W.T.F.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    It is possible, I suppose. I guess it has something to do with hormone glands, maybe? Don't know much about anatomy.

Still, even if I did get one it'd be light 'cause of my natural hair color. Not as invisible as my mom's eyebrows, though.

Years
    Also, I don't have one. I wish I had Sanji's goatee.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If I do decide not to stay single for life, I don't want my guy to have facial hair. I mean, if he has a great personality I don't mind since personality matters most to me, but I'd want to avoid it as best I can.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If I do decide not to stay single for life, I don't want my guy to have facial hair. I mean, if he has a great personality I don't mind since personality matters most to me, but I'd want to avoid it as best I can.
    Why? I always thought some girls found it sexy for a guy to have a goatee :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back