• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amai

やった! 私はあまい
    Years
    I'm lactose intolerant, but I drink milk. WTF?

Look at what happened to me: https://www.pokecommunity.com/album.php?albumid=6637

Imagine one email for each of those notifications.
    To clarify my last post since it was brought up..

I'm not lactose intolerant. I can process lactose fine. It's just milk that I have trouble with. There is something else that is added in it or something that makes me sick. @_@ But dairy I can eat fine.
    I enjoy coffee when it's not too bitter. I love flavored coffees, though u-u;
    Gah, now I'm hungry. :(

Ew. Coffee. You would like coffee.

No, that's not supposed to make sense. ^-^;

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I only like the smell of coffee or flavored iced coffee. I hate warm drinks though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Some coffees don't smell bad, but I can't drink 'em. If I go to a coffee shop with my parents, I usually get hot chocolate or a smoothie~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I drink Tea.
    Tea is good. Not herbal tea! I despise herbal tea - its like a parteh in my mouth and everyone leaves cause I'm not awesome enough and someone dumps me in the punch bowl. x-x

I kinda like Green Tea, cause I dunno. Its foreign, I like foreign things.
    Yay for pickiness. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    When you drink a glass of water, did you know you could very well be drinking dinosaur pee? /something my church youth group said a couple years back

By the way, Dory, your banner sticks just a bit out of the black background, and the links are a bit hard to see. /pathetic pet peeve

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I know, I'll fix it when I'm not so lazy.
    Which probably be some time during this month during my b-day. <3
    But I still loves Touhou~

And yeah; I think its condensation or something like that. :O

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    There are anime spinoffs made by doujin circles and stuff, but it's mostly a video game series with some mangas and stuff all developed by ONE FREAKING GUY. He has some help for the fighter games, if I recall, but other than that there's pretty much only one person behind the whole thing.

You can find more on here: https://touhou.wikia.com

Years

Yea...am I the only one who doesn't know what Touhou is? Isn't it an anime?

Jigglypuff will be really mad at you. Wikipedia it if you want the answer, i'm too lazy to answer. Plus i'm afraid i'll be wrong.
    Basically it's a game series and mainly based on the 'Shooter Ship' type of games and i'm certain there are different type of games with the same characters and stuff.

There are a lot of LGs.

Years

Excuse me, but tea is not my pee D:<

Yea...am I the only one who doesn't know what Touhou is? Isn't it an anime?

Wat. Tea is so totally made from you.

No it's not an anime. You're lucky I caught you before a Touhou-tard did. It's a game series with so many girl characters you wouldn't be able to tell them apart unless you were a fan or frequented certain kinds of imageboards. Look it up on Wikipedia for more info.

EDIT: BEATEN BY A TOUHOU-TARD.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Jigglyppuff will be really mad at you. Wikipedia it if you want the answer, i'm too lazy to answer. Plus i'm afraid i'll be wrong.

Forgot that extra "p". Kevin hates being called "Jigglypuff" unless that extra "p's" in there.

/Kevin never really comes here anyways; he's too busy in JE and OT

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Jigglypuff will be really mad at you. Wikipedia it if you want the answer, i'm too lazy to answer. Plus i'm afraid i'll be wrong.
    Basically it's a game series and mainly based on the 'Shooter Ship' type of games and i'm certain there are different type of games with the same characters and stuff.
    I know he will be, so lets keep this a secret ;D

It seems interesting enough, *adds to watch list*
    And no it ish not my pee Don D:<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Aye. But you can play fanmade games of it (like Touhoumon, for example) without playing the normal games~

And since some of the mangas of the series were made by ZUN (Touhou overlord/that one guy), you can read those too.

Tea is good if you add plenty of honey to it~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back