• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    DCC seems boring with Charizard around.

The thread quality has actually raised though, although not by something that should delight someone here.
    Don't you mean "without"?

In any case, any increase in the quality of the discourse here should still be appreciated, no matter how small it may be.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

• Well, Jack is more interesting than CERTAIN MEMBERS here, Kura

GASP!! :C Well I know secrets! Secret-secrets! And that's what makes me more interesting!
    .. Like half of Jack's hair is filled with greys ._. I am very serious. I am not posting this in the lying thread :C

He told me cause we used to be paired. (Also not a lie)
    But he hates me now cause he got banned cause he was acting mean to me a long time ago (also not a lie.)

:C Ask around. True story.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Pairings are meh. They're pointless, I don't see any fun factor about it. Now the three-way+ pairings.. one betrays one with another, or they just end the day with a huge thing.. how Fox says it.. "discussing it like true warriors in their mod-only forum"

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    GASP!! :C Well I know secrets! Secret-secrets! And that's what makes me more interesting!
    .. Like half of Jack's hair is filled with greys ._. I am very serious. I am not posting this in the lying thread :C

He told me cause we used to be paired. (Also not a lie)
    But he hates me now cause he got banned cause he was acting mean to me a long time ago (also not a lie.)

:C Ask around. True story.

Jack O'Neill being rude to someone? ABSOLUTELY UNHEARD OF.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Pairings are meh. They're pointless, I don't see any fun factor about it. Now the three-way+ pairings.. one betrays one with another, or they just end the day with a huge thing.. how Fox says it.. "discussing it like true warriors in their mod-only forum"

Back a few years ago we had a PC mafia and a family and we were part of it and then Jack went away and I paired with Paul (who was my son) and then it was all pretty dramatic (but not real drama.. more like playful drama) and it was kinda fun..

:C My pair is my IRL/OL boyfriend. I like to have him in my sig cause I can link to his profile easier <3

Edit: Lol.. Luck.. he used to be so much worse than the Jack you knew :C Which sucks cause he can be such a nice guy from time to time but then I guess spite made him bitter or something. It's okay I guess, though. He doesn't seem to take this place very seriously so.. whatever floats his boat he can do unless he's breaking rules. Right now he's more neutral and he just expresses his own opinion..

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I'm paired with my pair because we're good friends with similar interests.

And then my alts. are paired to other alts. (with the exception of my first alt.) for the hell of it.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Was the higher quality gang you scored, the more lifeless you are?

And clearly, bandwagon is the new legal way of replacing a word. PC's censor policy is weird if you ask me.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Hey back earlier this place was monitored way more hardcore. If anyone came here and said "Hey what's up?" or changed the subject before writing something about the present subject they were infracted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    It's not that staff are "lax", but OC does lack a moderator at this current moment, so it's not as strict as one might assume.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    It's not that staff are "lax", but OC does lack a moderator at this current moment, so it's not as strict as one might assume.
    Even when there was a moderator assigned to this area, enforcement was still lax except for the most egregious of violations.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Well that would have been at the discretion of the moderators views and ways in which they use on the boards. Things will always differ from time to time and person to person. At any rate, I don't think the DCC is going to be strict again, it'd be quite a handful if the assigned staff member had to keep an eye on every post made in here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back