• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Some of the most recent staff I don't even really know. Sort of know Logiedan, but only because he(?) posts here every now and then.

Netto's a very srs guy when he wants to be.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • The only staff I know is... well, none of them.

I suppose you could say I know Yuoaman and colcol... kinda. I guess. lol

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • One wonders if one should say anything when one discusses moderators and whatnot especially when people speculate about corruption and all that- oh would you look at that I said something anyways. *whistles innocently*

Years
  • ...I forget most Staff Members. It's bit hard to be up to date with many people, no?

Sorry Logiedan, I'll try to talk to you when I have the chance as well.

...Does everyone think I'll never be Moderator? Not that i actually care LIES LIES LIES LIES, just tell me the truth.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ...Does everyone think I'll never be Moderator? Not that i actually care LIES LIES LIES LIES, just tell me the truth.
    Well I can't say I know you that well (well, in terms of posting and reporting, just to clarify =p)but anyone can become moderator as long as they don't break rules, report stuff, etc, and are in the right place in the right time (as in, someone needs to be modded in a section and you get noticed and you're deemed the best option). Even if say you have infractions that doesn't matter so much in the long run (say you got one a while back and all... but in the short term, yes it does matter =p). So you're a possibility like nearly everyone else. =p

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Honestly, Erik, I think anyone has as much a chance at becoming a Mod. Say you were suggested for OVP. Even the newb that joins yesterday and posts honest and non-spammy answers in OVP threads has as much a chance as you or a veteran who has never been on the staff here before who posts just as much in OVP threads as you or the newb to become OVP Mod.

The way I see it, there's a never ending list of candidates, each just as qualified as one another to Mod a certain section. So what makes the staff choose one over the others? That I cannot answer. /not because I don't know/have a reason, but that I could really be wrong

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • ...I forget most Staff Members. It's bit hard to be up to date with many people, no?

Sorry Logiedan, I'll try to talk to you when I have the chance as well.

...Does everyone think I'll never be Moderator? Not that i actually care LIES LIES LIES LIES, just tell me the truth.

You can have much of a chance of becoming a moderator as the next guy. If you know the pre-requisites of being a mod, and put in that extra effort , then you could very well be one.

Detox

Don't you have to be a generally good user and show potential to be a mod candidate lol?

Years
  • Thanks YOU.

Now that is over, I can focus on other important things.

Like finishing High School.

/sees when he'll finish

FUUUUUUU-

Stratos99, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Syndrome, I have no idea. Maybe, maybe not. But I'm leaning towards YUS.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Only two more years after this one (or three, if you turned 15 this year o3o)~

It's hard to believe I've got one year after this O_O; It's just...weird.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

You can have much of a chance of becoming a moderator as the next guy. If you know the pre-requisites of being a mod, and put in that extra effort , then you could very well be one.
    Prerequisites? What prerequisites? Most of the current staff most likely had their names picked out of a hat.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Apparently redsaber said I'd make a better OT Mod than Tara. Though he said that when she was only the PT Mod. And quite honestly, I think she's been doing a much better job than I ever could there. Like Netto, she also fits the fun and playful tones PT/OT have.

There were a few times where I told Tara she was a terrible Mod for making fun of others behind their back, but part of that was fueled by sheer jealousy. Showed how immature I really can be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back