• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I didn't sleep at all last night ;A;
    it's 6:30 and I went to bed at 11:30. Because I'm a baby.
    I ONLY SLEPT FOR LIKE AN HOUR /SOBS.
    bah :C i got like an hour......i was up all night writing a paper (aka browsing the internet for funz) ~_~ now i'm really sleepy

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I failed my math test

I just came back from work, after working 2 hours more. I work like 6 hours a day, AND I have university. :[

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    :O I used to have two jobs, but quit one; I was always tired. Now, one job, everyday.

What's your job(s)?

Chadie

Satzi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Yeah, me too. My parents cut me off, so yeah/

I used to work in a woman's store last year, haha. They paid pretty good for a HS student :D

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • Working at Sears is pretty lame. I wouldn't mind being the manager though, as far as I'm concerned their job is to stand next to the podium at the front of the store and tell menial employees what to do. Sounds like my kind of job.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind being a lawyer. It's just I'm not really confident in my ability to defend somebody who I know might be guilty, and that would make me a pretty bad lawyer. Come to think of it I'm not so sure if I'm good at arguing either.. :( Nothing about standing in front of the judge, jury and whatever else the court has going on bothers me though.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I wouldn't mind being a lawyer. It's just I'm not really confident in my ability to defend somebody who I know might be guilty, and that would make me a pretty bad lawyer. Come to think of it I'm not so sure if I'm good at arguing either.. :( Nothing about standing in front of the judge, jury and whatever else the court has going on bothers me though.
    Defending someone who might be guilty; that's pretty harsh.
    I'm not much of an arguer either. XD

Years
  • I wouldn't mind being a lawyer. It's just I'm not really confident in my ability to defend somebody who I know might be guilty, and that would make me a pretty bad lawyer. Come to think of it I'm not so sure if I'm good at arguing either.. :( Nothing about standing in front of the judge, jury and whatever else the court has going on bothers me though.

That's why I would be a Prosecutor, not a defense attorney. I put the baddies in jail, not maneuver around and manipulate the system to get them out of jail time. :/

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds decent enough, at least I wouldn't have to worry about feeling guilty. Though in reality neither of these are plausible ideas as I don't plan to go for anything more than an associates, most likely at a community college so.. yeah. I haven't even decided on a major yet.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I couldn't ever be a lawyer.. XDD; I wouldn't have the heart to argue with people and shout and stuff. Let alone stand up in front of people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back