• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    I used to like Square Enix...before FFXIII and FFXIV, anyway. I LOVE NieR though ♥

Final Fantasy XIII is the most bland and straightforward rpg it has ever been my misfortune to play. Taking a page from 4chan's /v/ I wouldn't hesitate to call it a hallway simulator. ):

My top 3 Final Fantasy games are VI, IX and XII. XII being my favorite, I loved the battle system and the lack of transition phases. Being 12 when I played it the story wasn't so bad either.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Certain Disney characters scarred me for life as a child (don't ask, don't tell). That's why I'd rather stay away from Kingdom Hearts.

As for FF, I'd rather play an RPG with a more direct anime-like appearance, like cel-shaded characters and the like.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years

Censorship in the People's Republic of China is far more pervasive, and the criminal justice system there is fraught with corruption and abuse. How can you be more free there?
    Obviously, I was exaggerating.

@Current topic: Tales of.... ftw. I've honestly never played FF, other than XI, and a remake of III on the DS, both of which suck.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    You haven't play Kingdom Hearts? OMGYOURACRIMAL<- Writing insults in white text is fun lol.

...I completely forgot about Kingdom Hearts. o__O I haven't played any of the non-Nintendo system ones (I really want to...T__T) But I have Chain of Memories and 358/2 Days. I can't believe I forgot about them...XD

Detox

The only FF I have played is like the first one. Not a FF fan, as you can see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back