• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Wow, I've got no idea about any of the chocolate related stuff being talked about here atm. Probably because not even a single one of them is available here in India. >(
    I'll make do with a Bournville..

I'm tired and happy right now. An awesome gfx artist complimented my skillz. <3

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Don't bother with that mediocre show. Check out Shiki, it's one of the better anime that not everyone knows about.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    You can't kill someone even more. >:\
    Don't bother with that mediocre show. Check out Shiki, it's one of the better anime that not everyone knows about.
    I'm not into horror much ..but yeah, looks interesting.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You can't kill someone even more. >:\

I'm not into horror much ..but yeah, looks interesting.

To be honest, it never seemed that much like a horror anime. The only "scary" thing about it was at the beginning with the rotting corpses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back