• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Aaaa I wouldn't shun you if we crossed paths and you were handing out adverts!

As for telemarketers I just hang up ¬____¬

Well we usually do it with an event or free stuff, like Bowling For Soup is coming to campus and we're organizing bowling on the quad with literal soup can prizes, with the advertisement on the label. We're creative about it.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I work as a hostess, so I just give people menus and occasionally help bus tables when the servers are too busy with their other tables. They're gonna make me do more stuff because they're eventually going to make me a waitress which I don't mind. I love the place I work at :3

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    I work as a hostess, so I just give people menus and occasionally help bus tables when the servers are too busy with their other tables. They're gonna make me do more stuff because they're eventually going to make me a waitress which I don't mind. I love the place I work at :3

Are you the hostess with the mostess? xD

Where do you work? And its good to hear that someone actually enjoys working.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Are you the hostess with the mostess? xD

Where do you work? And its good to hear that someone actually enjoys working.
    YOU BET I AM.

Hahaha, but really, I work at a restaurant that opened up not even a year ago in Chicago. So it's family owned and laid back and I get along great with my co-workers. Yeah, I'm actually really grateful for that because most of my friends hate their jobs with a passion D:

She is the hostess with the mostest. ;)
    Oh you ;)

Last edited:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years

YOU BET I AM.

Hahaha, but really, I work at a restaurant that opened up not even a year ago in Chicago. So it's family owned and laid back and I get along great with my co-workers. Yeah, I'm actually really grateful for that because most of my friends hate their jobs with a passion D:

Oh you ;)

Woooo, that sounds like you would be a very nice hostess to have hosting!
    You must pull in a lot of tips; ;)

Laid back restaurants are definitely my favourite place to eat! What style food is it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

YOU BET I AM.

Oh you ;)

ooh baby! I need to come by and leave you a BIG tip! ;)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Welcome to the "hitting on Kyoko DCC" ladies and gentlemen

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And The food at the restaurant is....I don't really know how to describe it. They have a lot of diverse options. Most of it is locally grown/organic and we have a lot of vegan and gluten free options too so I love eating here!

ASHLEY, YES. COME VISIT ME AT WORK. TIPPING OPTIONAL IF YOU DO SHOW UP!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

And The food at the restaurant is....I don't really know how to describe it. They have a lot of diverse options. Most of it is locally grown/organic and we have a lot of vegan and gluten free options too so I love eating here!

ASHLEY, YES. COME VISIT ME AT WORK. TIPPING OPTIONAL IF YOU DO SHOW UP!

lol Girl you already know the first chance I get to come that way, I will be there.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ashley isn't my irl friend XD I have met 2 people on PC irl, but I don't actually hang out with anyone on here on a daily basis BECAUSE EVERYONE DECIDES TO LIVE AWAY FROM CHICAGO >:(

I'm rather proud of my handy work, tyvm.
    *claps* I'm always proud of you, Live!

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Ashley isn't my irl friend XD I have met 2 people on PC irl, but I don't actually hang out with anyone on here on a daily basis BECAUSE EVERYONE DECIDES TO LIVE AWAY FROM CHICAGO >:(

Everyone seems to decide to live away from Florida in general ;;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I just have my bf but he won't post despite my best efforts. :(

Edit: Oh Kyoko I'm only a few hours from you!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Everyone seems to decide to live away from Florida in general ;;
    I have a PC friend in Florida v_v

And everyone seems to be too stoned here in CA to make an account on PC.
    ...And one in California v_____v

I just have my bf but he won't post despite my best efforts. :(

Edit: Oh Kyoko I'm only a few hours from you!
    Hahaha that reminds me of when I made my brother and best friend join but they don't post. I showed my boyfriend this site too but it wouldn't occur to him to join since he's not a ~forum frequenter~. Just a minecraft frequenter >_>

HEY THAT'S AWESOME :D *high five* Because you go to school in Indiana, correct? I remember we talked about that a long time ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

*claps* I'm always proud of you, Live!

Lmao Sadly we aren't irl friends, but we will be one day! :'DDD

EDIT:
    For some reason the multiquotes aren't working for me. :/ My compy is probably being stupid again..

@Usagi-Chan- I'm like.... 17 hours away from florida! :'D And I have a friend that goes to school there!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back