• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Oh my god Popeye's, best chicken ever. All the KFC's around me have totally sucked when it comes to fried chicken and that is saying something coming from me /isfromkentucky

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I never tried Popeyes. There's none where I'm at. :( The best chicken here is Church's. I mean... SPICY CHICKEN FOR TEH WIN. :3

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I haven't been to Popeye's in years but I still remember how I felt like the gods themselves made the chicken I ordered when I took the first bite and fell into what felt like everlasting bliss.

KFC's still alright I guess, used to go through the popcorn chicken like I was inhaling the stuff back when I was a kid though lol.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Pig is my meat of choice.

Ham, bacon, sausage @-@

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Fish all the way, I don't even like pig bar bacon, or any red meat actually. Very rarely I like steak or something or chicken but I prefer fish 100 times.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Only fish I've ever had was Salmon and Swordfish and that was some time ago from now.

I can never get enough of pork chops though, my god can they be amazing.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    GASP

you've only had salmon and swordfish? that's like, no I don't have an analogy haha. that's weird to me, but I suppose it depends on where you live.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Lol. Long story short we got a few boxes of swordfish and filet mignone from a salesman who was looking to get rid of some extra surplus, still can't believe we spent less than 20 bucks for at least 8 boxes each of the stuff but we ate good that week haha. I still feel like a boss when telling people I had swordfish for lunch lol.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I love fish except for the fact that I always seem to choke on fishbones :l So I prefer regular meat. Fish is delicious though!!
    Cleaning fish is just a matter of knowing how it works and doing it once or twice and you got it lol, I actually find it fun to do.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    I don't get the deal with bacon, it's nice but... what's so amazing about it? Must be some kind of american thing idek

And yeah okay that's true @ yoshi but ughh so much work even if you know how

Years
    I eat pretty much any meat (and pretty much any food) myself. The way I see it, it's just food. It gives me energy to survive. I can eat the same meals every day and won't care about getting bored of it or whatever.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Liver can be lovely and it's SO healthy, which usually convinces me to eat it.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Yeah...Barf barf barf

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Here's a retching Sceptile if that helps to show my disgust any further.

(Seriously why is it doing that)

But anyways, I haven't had liver ever (because...LIVER) and I also hate the taste of blood. Oh the crazy things hillbilly Chinese people eat. But no fetuses

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Liver is one of those dishes that you eat to prove your manhood if it doesn't kill you first. If you cook it right and add the proper seasonings though it can taste like a steak to an extent, at least that's what I've been told anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back