• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT MY GOD. Why does this plague continue to haunt us?!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Close the DCC and start a new one whenever the stupid weather gets brought up again!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Whoever brought weather to the DCC.. I LOVE YOU.

It's hot you guys. And the worst part, the A/C in my house is broken and I have to survive most of the weekend with air fans and open windows. The temperatures are to reach 100+ today. Gonna plan to stay with a friend tonight if he's not busy.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Warum ist jedermann über das Wetter diskutieren? Das ist eine langweiliges Thema.

Weißt du, was wirklich ein gutes Thema ist? Speck.

Okay so how's everyone doing. So what do you guys wanna talk about?

not spam I spent about 5 minutes thinking of what to put in this post

Last edited:
    Years
    who started this weather topic ~_~

english weather is probably the dullest thing in the world though. we never really get much extreme stuff and when anything at all happens, such as light snow, the whole nation goes mad.

Your country is a silly one, flipping out over such minor weather as light snow! though people seem to forget how to drive when the first snowstorm hits here

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT MY GOD. Why does this plague continue to haunt us?!

HUSH YOU. THE WEATHER IS VERY INTERESTING, OKAY. ESPECIALLY THUNDERSTORMS AND RELATED STORM SYSTEMS.

When the sky goes pitch dark from the clouds and suddenly gets a green tint, it's quite awe-inspiring yet terrifying.

I actually support this. It may teach people.

Most forums have threads called "What's the weather like where you are?" in the chat forums. So chances are we won't learn until it gets its own thread.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I... actually wouldn't be surprised if this thread still has weather as a topic even with a weather thread. I mean, this thread go through other topics that have their own thread so weather wouldn't be much of an exception unless the mods enforce a rule of 'NO WEATHER' if a thread like that ever is made.

Anyways, it looks nice and windy where I'm at. Not sure the temperature though since all I'm doing is looking out the window. Looks a bit cloudy so it may or may not rain later like it did last night.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Let's see...
    Spoiler:
    Okay. It's 11:44 on April 21st WTF IS MY SUMMER

It's still nice out here.

You know what we should do? Rename the DCC to whatever topic it's on right now. So e.g. we're on the topic of "Bacon" so it's "The Daily Bacon Chat!" and so on.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    It's supposed to freaking SNOW here in a couple days. It's the end of April, snow should be a nonexistent factor by now.

Hence supporting any doomsday theories that may be going around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The weather deserves its own thread but I think I'm fine with the subject being on the DCC /shot

Could really use some rain here though. Badly. It sucks to live in the desert region. :(

droomph

weeb
    Years
    You didn't put French. YOU DIDN'T PUT FRENCH! >:C
    Alright, fine.
    Spoiler:
    That should do it.

I've only seen snow under 5,000 feet twice. Tbh I wish it was creamier :'(

Years
    We haven't had any snow where I am in a week or two, but even then that was only a light dusting overnight that was a rainstorm leading into the snow, so we haven't had any proper snow in almost three months.

It's been raining a lot, though. We're properly in Spring, now.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    droomph, you forgot Spanish too. NO I'M KIDDING. I don't want to give you too much trouble haha.

It's still snowing in some parts? :|

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back