• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I like this topic.

Dark chocolate is my favorite kind of chocolate. And white chocolate even if it's not considered chocolate by some

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Ughh.... White Chocolate isn't really chocolate.. It's just milk shaped like chocolate.. I should know.. my classmate is allergic to chocolate and she can only eat white chocolate.

Besides, Milk Chocolate rulez!!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm having a Krispy Kreme donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles just as I'm typing this. I'm so relevant to this thread!

Oh, and the donut's goooooooood, by the way.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I missed the weather topic last night. Can we bring it back please? /shot

But oh well, chocolate is better than anything, right? I'm mad that either my dad or my sister ate my Chocolate Easter Bunny I had in the freezer. It was supposed to be saved for a good time to eat it (which was yesterday imo). It's a good thing that they're still in clearance (4 for $1.00 woooot).

I'm a sucker for chocolate though. I eat it like all the time. I never tried deep-fried chocolate. What does it taste like?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    As someone who is highly allergic to chocolate, I can safely say that I don't like it. Even the smell of it makes me nauseous, though I don't know if that's connected to my actual allergies or not.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Elite Overlord, you have no idea what you've been missing. :3

Well, it's either avoid the stuff or risk death. And at this point, after not being able to eat it for decades, I don't think I'd be able to ever get used to the taste. And I still don't particularly care for the smell, even when it doesn't make me sick.

I even have to avoid the kitchen area when the rest of the family eats it, or worse, is baking something with chocolate in it. I'm probably going to ban it outright in my own house, just out of concern for my own health.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Beleve me, there are so many limitations that come with food allergies, or allergies in general. I can't eat anything with milk, eggs or peanuts in it, which is like, a very large percentage of foods. I have to watch carefully what I eat and always ask about ingredients when I dine out, and stuff I might want to eat, it's sometimes turned out that I couldn't because of what was in it.

Somehow, I've gotten used to it, living with them my whole life. I don't like it, but I've learned to live with them, at least.

Years
    I'm having a Krispy Kreme donut with chocolate icing and sprinkles just as I'm typing this. I'm so relevant to this thread!

Oh, and the donut's goooooooood, by the way.
    Krispy Kremes are the Walmarts of donuts: they're everywhere, they're cheap, and the leave you with an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach.

Years
    Krispy Kremes are the Walmarts of donuts: they're everywhere, they're cheap, and the leave you with an uncomfortable feeling in your stomach.

She's right you know. You're meant to be upper class Cat Dog. You should be eating like those elite donuts which are usually served only to royalty or whatever.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    You're meant to be upper class Cat Dog.
    Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Oh, that's a good one! You're funny, Drakow. If my offline friends could read these posts...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    whaaaaaaaat.

I LOVE KRISPY KREME DONUTS. They're like.. the best ever! Sadly the nearest one is in San Diego, but I'd totally go for some right now, no matter what! /craving!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back