• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

To all drivers: As a speeder, I can appreciate the beauty of speeding and getting somewhere quicker. However, there comes a time when speeding is not appropriate. You look like a jackass going 15 over the limit in a neighborhood with kids playing around. Save it for the highway.

Years
  • The last Mario Kart game I enjoyed was Double Dash on the GC. Me and my mates use to play that so much and it was so much fun.
    I do remember hours and hours of playing on random maps, pwning each other and such.​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I only got to play Mario Kart Wii when I would go over to my friend's family's house for Thanksgiving dinner while in college. There, it was of the utmost importance for me to do well since he/she who won would have bragging rights at dinner.

Years
  • I played Mario Kart Wii while I was back at uni too. It was a friendly atmosphere but there was a fair bit of competition between us all. All this Mario Kart talk is tempting me to start playing Mario Kart 7 again.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    When my brother & I start playing Tekken: BR together, it eventually turns into a ferocious competition, to the point where our instincts rouse our impatience and anger to a level of animosity between the two of us. When it comes down to the last digits of health, mind games ensue and the whole game turns into one big clusterf*ck.

.....the weather is really pleasant today.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Double Dash!! has always seemed to a lot of people to be one of the 'lesser' MK entrants, but I have a big nostalgia for it. One of my favourite tracks of all time - Dino Dino Jungle - comes from the game, and while the two-player-one-car thing was probably not as great as it could have been, I still enjoyed it reasonably enough. Having said that, however, the only game that I can remember going back to and not liking would be MK64. Going back to it years later, it seems like a massive disappointment in comparison to some of the other ones.

Years
  • When my brother & I start playing Tekken: BR together, it eventually turns into a ferocious competition, to the point where our instincts rouse our impatience and anger to a level of animosity between the two of us. When it comes down to the last digits of health, mind games ensue and the whole game turns into one big clusterf*ck.

.....the weather is really pleasant today.

Yeah I know the feeling. I used to play Tekken with my brother too. I currently play Soul Calibur 3 with my best friend and it's just madness. We're all like "ARRRRRGH YOU DOUCHEBAG!" "YOU ARE A DICK!" Yeah, when the HP gets low, it's massive mind games! Everyone knows that when the opponent is nearly dead, you go for the low kick for the cheap KO. But then you start to expect that sackiness and you start playing crouching games. Bobbing up and down, side stepping like crazy and all sorts.

Years
  • My favourite is Soul Calibur 3 personally. 2 is very good too and while I do admit SC3 is glitchy, some of them are hilarious! I was VSing my best mate and I smashed him through a wall, and off the edge for a ring out. Like, the body clearly went through the edge of the wall. Another time, my best mate ringed me out and my character teleported back onto the stage and my character was shimmering (like in old school adventure games when you lose a hit, you shimmer while you're temporarily invincible), it was so wtf lmao!

Most recently, I smashed him for a ring out but because of the angle he hit the edge of the ring, the body very slowly "planked" itself off the edge. My best friend said "WHAT THE F*** IS THIS S***!" twice before the body fell off LOL! It was so comical like you know those cartoons where the guy gets smacked against a wall and they slowly slide down it, IT WAS BASICALLY LIKE THAT BUT ON THE FLOOR!

Years
  • My God, why is the DCC so dead?

NEW TOPIC: What are you most looking forward to today?

For me, it is getting home to football and talking to a certain person!​

Years
  • Double Dash!! has always seemed to a lot of people to be one of the 'lesser' MK entrants, but I have a big nostalgia for it. One of my favourite tracks of all time - Dino Dino Jungle - comes from the game, and while the two-player-one-car thing was probably not as great as it could have been, I still enjoyed it reasonably enough. Having said that, however, the only game that I can remember going back to and not liking would be MK64. Going back to it years later, it seems like a massive disappointment in comparison to some of the other ones.

I loved Mario Kart DD!
    Dino Dino Jungle is a great course, and I always used to love being able to switch between different characters and hoarding my items. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • For me it's going home after a long day at work. Well.. today isn't that long or anything, but I like being home. SO LAZZYYY!!!
    Going to hang out with a friend today and catch up a bit though before heading home <3 :3 Looking forward to it!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I have to study for an exam tomorrow so I'm afraid I'll just be able to see the second part of the football night :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back