• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It is in my country. What is going on?

Whoa whoa what the hell is going on? I just saw a new admin called Lerroux and a buncha mods just quit? lolwut is this a huge april fool's prank?

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    No. Mods are just sick of staff stuff going on. Don't concern yourself too much with it though - just be glad you're not involved in it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nick I'm going to infract you now that I can.

>:3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    OK. New subject: Weather.

PARTLY CLOUDY.

We're talking about the end of the world and you talk about the weather?! I respond with this offending gif!

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    There's a prospective student here and she keeps complaining about the cold. GIRL IT'S 45 DEGREES YOU CAN'T HANDLE SOUTH BEND

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It's so hot right now here, we're gonna need the air conditioner's to start working soon ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You guys can both have the weather we have. In good ol' sunny though it's currently cloudy outside Florida.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    You never know with the weather where I am. I swear its 80 degrees Farenheit one day, 40 the next, rainy one minute, sunny the next.

Years
    Come to Florida.. its been in the mid to upper 80s for a long while now and approaching 90 :D (all temps Farenheit)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    The weather here is strange. One week it's warm and sunny and the next it's cold and rainy or sometimes it's rainy and sunny at the same time and then just sunny.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It was raining earlier, but now it's not and it has that graying after effect that storms tend to bring with them. I hate it when the sky looks like that. I feel like going out and doing something, but I hate going out on days that look like this. I can't really explain it, though. I hope someone here can relate to that.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    It was raining earlier, but now it's not and it has that graying after effect that storms tend to bring with them. I hate it when the sky looks like that. I feel like going out and doing something, but I hate going out on days that look like this. I can't really explain it, though. I hope someone here can relate to that.

Yeah, rainy days are some days I hate. The whole place is muddy, the pair is kind of stuffy and there's so much water it clogs up the sewers and there's too much traffic. Not to mention the how depressing they are. Specially when it's all dark after the storm.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    It's weird because I really like the rain! I just hate how the sky looks unless it's a thunderstorm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back