• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like the DCC but it's been so fast lately :(

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I just can't get in edgewise very often haha

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't like fast because no one really reads what other people are saying cause they're rushing to post, and you have to constantly refresh and can't take a break to visit the rest of the forums or you'll get left behind :c

Years
    I don't like fast because no one really reads what other people are saying cause they're rushing to post, and you have to constantly refresh and can't take a break to visit the rest of the forums or you'll get left behind :c
    That, and when you do bother responding you find that 5 posts have appeared between when you started typing and when you hit submit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I usually cant keep up with this thread. Sometimes it takes me so long to reply that the topic has changes once Ive submitted my post.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Can somebody explain to me why this:

Is the most delicious thing on this entire planet? Even if you put a stick in it and freeze it.
    Vanilla pudding with a layer of caramel on top? Yes please, ten times over.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Can somebody explain to me why this:

Is the most delicious thing on this entire planet?
    Vanilla pudding with a layer of caramel on top? Yes please, ten times over.

...You just made me feel hungry :( That's one of the best desserts one can have here, but it's pretty rare because Jell-O does not exist here...

/depressed now

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The topic of this thread has been pretty much non-existant/constantly changing for quite some time now. I feel the same as Shiny Celebi xD Only it's been a while since I made a very long post here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    When did that happen, exactly? Wait, I know. It was when we stopped discussing school or weather. The two most common topics here, I swear.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Cello said:
    This thread's become more of a chat room than anything it seems.
    Well... it is the daily chit-chat lol. Although yeah the topic jumping around is very annoying sometimes. ~_~

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Gosh here on April Fools, there'd be so many posts if you left for 10 minutes there'd be 2 new pages! It was craaaaaazy.

Or was it the day prior to? I can't remember.
    It was prior. Fortunately I was right in it so I didn't miss out :>>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    GLAD YOU ASKED. It was snowing the other day. It's always snowing in April here, even when March was hot and dry.

Why the day prior to April Fools? Was that when the Lerroux business started? I be hidin in le Roleplay Corner so I clearly missed everything lol

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I remember back in a few old DCCs.. if you changed topic without referring to the prior topic at hand you'd get a verbal warning.. and if you did it too much or if it was way too offtopic you'd even get infracted! .o.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    It didn't really have anything to do with April Fools, was just a coincident really.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    When all the Lerroux mess started happening, the rest of the forums kinda died down. Hell, people even start spamming in some sections, such as Emulation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back