• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • My opinion on Science class changes every year. Sometimes I hate it---sometimes I like it. In the seventh grade I hate science class--but that was only because I failed the whole year. Seventh grade was my lazy year.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Aw man. 2nd page? D:

I like science, but science classes are definitely not my favorites. lol

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • Man, biology is my favourite subject ever, chemistry is fun as well. I actually have a Chemistry exam tomorrow, I have to do a titration, but I don't really mind, it's fun!

I like physics but lately I've been falling asleep in that class.. Radiation is not something I'm very interested in haha

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Maths is my favourite subject. I have a good teacher (unlike last year). Except we doing quadratics, which is easy, but there are just so many graphs to draw. I hate drawing graphs, it's so repetitive, and they're not even my favourite kind of graph. No one ever wants me to make pie graphs.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Math for me, despite it getting ridiculously tough starting in about third year of college. I started liking it less then and absolutely dreaded it in grad school.

But HS math was awesome :P

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Math got hard past Algebra, and then it progressed into the most hated course ever. I just could never understand anything, and I couldn't ask my parents for help because they were just as clueless as me, and during this time my sister was in another state for college and doing work herself, so I couldn't ask her, so I had to try my hardest.

And I really preformed poorly.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Math got hard past Algebra, and then it progressed into the most hated course ever. I just could never understand anything, and I couldn't ask my parents for help because they were just as clueless as me, and during this time my sister was in another state for college and doing work herself, so I couldn't ask her, so I had to try my hardest.

And I really preformed poorly.

I'm not alone! :D

Algebra sucks too much. Reading about germs is more fun. >:(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why, are you not happy with the math topic and want it bumped down to the bottom? ;x

Lava_Princess

Princess of Everything Burning
    Years
  • Math and I have a bumpy past.
    I would still be a Biochemistry major if not for Chemistry and its horrible math kicking my academic patootie. Gosh darn it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I came here wondering why this thread only had three pages. Then I noticed this was just posted today. :T

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Y'ALL NEED TO POST HERE AND NOWHERE ELSE OK

Man it's gonna be hard to contribute to discussions in other sections now that I can only post here, especially posts that go in entirely different forums... Oh well, gotta role play somewhere!

It was a dark and stormy night. Cello walked in to the Viridian City Pokemon center where he was greeted by a lonely and vulnerable Nurse Joy...
    This doesn't feel right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back