• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • I have a thick blanket that's hard to store, so it's stuck on my bed year round. During the warmest of nights during the summer, I don't even sleep under my covers, just on top of my bed with the fans going full blast.

Which is probably why I hate Summer so much, most days are hot throughout.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In another universe where I still went to school, if it was 40 degrees Celsius I wouldn't bother going to school that day, I wouldn't be able to focus with all the heat and humidity around me. I'd probably pass out or get heatstroke or something too :(

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Happy Birthday LiveWire, may you gorge on cake and be hip deep in presents.

Oh and getting Katherine for the 360 tomorrow, hope it's as good as I think it is.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Did you change ANOTHER title just for yourself live? XD;

Years
  • Hey Live_Wire466, have a very nice birthday!

You are definitely one of the best mods out there and I hope you celebrate your special day with pride!

- Hikari10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back