• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I come into the thread and we're discussing alcohol, WHAT TIMING. But yes, alcohol is good, so long as you don't go OTT.

Also, I finally manage to get myself an early night. And wake up at 6am. FML ._.

Years
    I come into the thread and we're discussing alcohol, WHAT TIMING. But yes, alcohol is good, so long as you don't go OTT.

Also, I finally manage to get myself an early night. And wake up at 6am. FML ._.

Haha. Good timing.

Well, what time did you go to sleep though? Getting an early night for me is like, 12. Haha.​

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Oh I was asleep by 11, so in the grand scheme of things a 7 hour sleep isn't too shabby (Compared with the 4 hours I usually get), but still.

It's Sunday, a lie-in would have been nice ):

Years
    I would kill for 7 hours sleep! ;)

But yes, Sundays are lazy days, but I am going to be doing work all day, so it just feels like a normal day. Haha.​

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Work? On a Sunday? What blasphemy is this? D:

Meh, I was originally planning to see if I could find a pub somewhere and watch the Wear - Tyne derby with some friends, then realised that it isn't even on TV this year. So i've got nothing planned :/

Years
    Meh. I never saw the point of drinking and getting drunk.
    And..my sleeping schedule, as I've said in this thread before isn't that great. ): I don't like sleeping late, but...oh well. It's about to get forcibly fixed by school 8D

I just started replaying Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for All 8D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Ahh, Ace Attourney. I've always wanted to play that game, but never got around to it. :(
    Is it true that you have to yell "OBJECTION" when you want to object in that game?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have my school holidays, so every day is a lazy day. Usually 10-12 hours of sleep a night ;D

You're 14. 'nuff said.

Meh. I never saw the point of drinking and getting drunk.

I just started replaying Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Justice for All 8D

Being drunk is awesome when you're drunk. Then the next day when you're nursing a hungover and you realise what you did while you were drunk it doesn't seem quite as awesome.

Years
    Work? On a Sunday? What blasphemy is this? D:

Meh, I was originally planning to see if I could find a pub somewhere and watch the Wear - Tyne derby with some friends, then realised that it isn't even on TV this year. So i've got nothing planned :/

Not work, as in a job. Work as in University work, but I guess they are all the same! XD​

Years
    Ahh, Ace Attourney. I've always wanted to play that game, but never got around to it. :(
    Is it true that you have to yell "OBJECTION" when you want to object in that game?
    No, you don't have to. XD;
    Being drunk is awesome when you're drunk. Then the next day when you're nursing a hungover and you realise what you did while you were drunk it doesn't seem quite as awesome.
    I just don't see the point, haha. I have a lot of fun when I'm hanging out with my friends while sober. And, I don't have any problems the next day, usually. haha.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Not work, as in a job. Work as in University work, but I guess they are all the same! XD​

I feel your pain. My schedule lately has been.. get up early, eat, go to the studio at school to work on stuff.. go to class for two hours, eat, go back to the studio.. work till 10 at night, come home, eat, sleep.

Repeat X7 days a week @_@..

But yay.. I finished the final pencil like for 5 backgrounds for my film today <3 Horrah!

Years
    I just don't see the point, haha. I have a lot of fun when I'm hanging out with my friends while sober. And, I don't have any problems the next day, usually. haha.

I don't really get 'wasted'. I get tipsy so it just makes the night a little more fun. I am a 'heavy weight' when it comes to drinking, so I would have to spend a fair bit to get very drunk, but I don't see the point too be honest. Hangovers aren't pretty.

Also, last night (Friday night) I spent £40 and only got tipsy. This is why I don't go out that much anymore. Haha, well on big nights out anyway.​

I feel your pain. My schedule lately has been.. get up early, eat, go to the studio at school to work on stuff.. go to class for two hours, eat, go back to the studio.. work till 10 at night, come home, eat, sleep.

Repeat X7 days a week @_@..

But yay.. I finished the final pencil like for 5 backgrounds for my film today <3 Horrah!

Ninja'd.

Anyway, I know, it is horrible isn't it.
    Except, take away sleep from yours and that is mine! XD

Work work work eat work work work eat. XD​

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years

That's fair, and hey, it'll save you a lot of money (And quite possible humiliation, lolz). Good on you :3

I don't really get 'wasted'. I get tipsy so it just makes the night a little more fun. I am a 'heavy weight' when it comes to drinking, so I would have to spend a fair bit to get very drunk, but I don't see the point too be honest. Hangovers aren't pretty.

Also, last night (Friday night) I spent £40 and only got tipsy. This is why I don't go out that much anymore. Haha, well on big nights out anyway​

I am not a 'heavyweight' by any stretch of the imagination, but I can handle my drink reasonably for someone small and skinny.

How much I spend depends on where we are, who i'm with and what exactly we're celebrating. I honestly don't even want to say how much I spent on New Year's, but let's just say I was still feeling the effects of it mid-week ._.

Years
    I am not a 'heavyweight' by any stretch of the imagination, but I can handle my drink reasonably for someone small and skinny.

How much I spend depends on where we are, who i'm with and what exactly we're celebrating. I honestly don't even want to say how much I spent on New Year's, but let's just say I was still feeling the effects of it mid-week ._.

I was at a house party on New Year so I only bought 2 crates of beer. Total of 24 cans and finished them, as well as drinking more. I was so hungover the next day! XD​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Also, last night (Friday night) I spent £40 and only got tipsy. This is why I don't go out that much anymore. Haha, well on big nights out anyway.​

Ninja'd.

Anyway, I know, it is horrible isn't it.
    Except, take away sleep from yours and that is mine! XD

Work work work eat work work work eat. XD​

Haha.. that's gonna be me soon enough, though @_@

Good thing is.. I cut 15 seconds out of my film (It's a minute 17sec now) and.. that's a lot of work.. I mean like.. >_> that's about.. er.. I'd say 480-540 animation drawings (depending if you have some on ones for some textured movement)

>_> It's due April 8th though.. so I have like... 11 weeks to paint backgrounds, animate EVERYTHING (a minute and a bit worth of stuff), clean the animation with final line, scan it, colour every single frame, composite it together, add the music and fx, make sure the camera moves are working okay.. @_@

And then.. finally I will be able to rest..

FYI: 1 second of animation= 24 frames.. or 24 drawings on ones. We can usually get by by doing it on twos (12 drawings per second) but ones are recommended for certain actions and to add texture..

that means.. I have to do 1848 drawings @___@ and they all have to work together or the movement will look awkward..

>_> Plus I have to make the lines pretty.. and paint every single one.

Yippee...!

(I'm actually excited though.. I love making characters come to life.. the only thing I hate doing are the background drawings >__> and my backgrounds are not too bad.. but they're simple so it means I have to make sure my composition works..)

Here's an in-progress layout to show you an example:

Rough.. and I haven't added the theatre seats but.. it's getting there. (And yes I fixed the top part cause the perspective is wonky, I realize)

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I was at a house party on New Year so I only bought 2 crates of beer. Total of 24 cans and finished them, as well as drinking more. I was so hungover the next day! XD​

Oh god, we went everywhere over the New Year's weekend. House parties, nights around town, extortionate amounts of money were spent ;;

Here's an in-progress layout to show you an example:

Rough.. and I haven't added the theatre seats but.. it's getting there. (And yes I fixed the top part cause the perspective is wonky, I realize)

Rough... and yet already it's better than anything I could ever hope to draw xD

Nice pic, Kura :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back