• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    )= I didn't even remember it was on. I was too busy focusing on NFL Divisional Playoffs. I did he Natalie Portman won "Best Performance By an Actress in a Motion Picture". Also the Social Network over Inception for Best Motion Picture? I heard a lot more good things about Inception then I did Social Network. Toy Story 3 won Best Animated Feature Film. I still need to watch that. Also big surprise with Toy Story 3[/sarcasm]

Years
    I was surprised The Social Network did so well. I didn't hear as much buzz for it as I did for Inception, but whatever. ):
    I'm glad Toy Story 3 won. It made me bawl for like the last thirty minutes or so. ;_; It was so good.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Honestly, I was quite disappointed with Social Network. No where near worth the hype it received... Maybe it was just me as a media student who spent all year analysing the production elements of films, but I didn't find it impressive at all... The story was good, it was not sold at all...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I haven't seen Toy Story 3, but I've heard the ending is sad. I'll wait until I get it on DVD to watch it.
    You know what else is a Sucker Punch? That move, Sucker Punch. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've seen Toy Story 3 two times and I cried both times xD In the ending. It's a cute conclusion of the loooose trilogy.

But then, I cry to any Disney movie xD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I don't think I've ever cried to a movie before, because we all know I'm a big tough man. :D *macho*
    Although I think the first time I got to the end of Paper Mario I cried. Good times. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lion King kills my tear canals xD

I don't know if I've cried to a video game... I probably have. I love 'em strong stories with sad/happily sad endings.

EDIT: I just watched the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 just because of that... and cried xD Gosh, feels good.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I've never cried during a video game, but I don't play a whole lot, so...

Yeah Lion King, 'tis my favourite movie/soundtrack/musical.

Years
    I haven't cried, but I have shouted at the screen after someones death. The one that I remember most recently doing that was Resident Evil 4 when *blank* dies. I just got up and yelled:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Hahahahaha!​

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I didn't see Toy Story 3 ;__; . Are you kiddding me? Yesterday I almost cried during the Hannah Montana finale( Please laugh at me. :'( ) I have a tendency to do that :/

Years
    Toy Story 3 <3
    I got it for Christmas and it is just amazing. :3

I didn't cry, funnily enough, though I definitely got a lump in my throat. ;;

Also I'm looking forward to Thursday 8D

Years
    I've never cried playing a video game/watching a movie, but I'll admit, playing mystery dungeon as a 11 year old
    was a emotional experience. You really wanted to cheer for the protagonists, those games were amazing, until you got to the 99 floor dungeons with
    unreal hax, then you lose interest in them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back