• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I guess it is just down to the persons personal usage.
    I know Premier like the back of my hand, so maybe that is why I prefer it.​

I'm a bit the same way with Sony Vegas. I'm going to see if I could re-download Adobe Element 8 so that I can start learning how to use it. So far the main thing I remember is cutting out clips and adding in effects.

Years
    Very good program is After Effect. An Adobe product too, it is a good 3D engine for making effects and such. I have been using that for a year now.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I've tried to make an AMV once. However, it was on Windows Media Maker, so I quickly gave up. Perhaps I'll try again if I ever bother to acquire any of the other programs.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I honestly can't wait until Spring. While I enjoy Winter and the cold, I'm getting tired of hearing about Snow. Usually I wouldn't mind, but where I live I don't get snow, and I'm jealous who do get it, regardless of how 'bad' it is.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I don't get snow either.

In the entire 7 million square kilometres of our entire bloody continent, only a few thousand square k's have any snow any time of the year.

Years
    Meh. I wasn't that impressed with the GG's this year. I did like, though, that Chris Colfer won for Glee. :) It's like..yay. His speech was anti-bullying, and made my heart warm. :>

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back