• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Always when I see the £ sign, I think about the old italian currency, the Lira (sp?). Must be because it resembles the letter L so much and Lira does, well, start with an L. I have no idea what the sign of the Lira actually was btw, if it did have any...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Well that is bullcrap.I am very sad now.Me need happy lol

Wow 200 post so far in a day...

1000th Post

Morgnarok

Years
    Well that info is decent.That makes me happy again to know that i will be able to transfer from my dsi if i do get a 3DS.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    So you can... share stuff with friends?

I am absolutely amazed. Maybe I've just been around terrible money-scrounging companies (Nexon America >_>) too long lol. Nintendo has other ways of moneygrubbing, I totally forgot.

Morgnarok

Years
    I think you will be able to share with friends since it does sya you can transfer from 3ds to a 3ds.

Morgnarok

Years
    Gameboy and gameboy color emu on it how ???
    If it has one then it should also have one for Advance games.

Morgnarok

Years
    So its just like the the club nintendo.When you buy game systems and games you can register them and get coins and then with them coins you get get real life items or virtual things.

Im waiting on a Mario Tote bag right now infact that i spent 250 coins on :)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    If I heard correctly, the 3DS acts as a pedometer. You get coins, and I think these coins can get you these games. Basically, working for your enjoyment.

Thats interesting. I woder if you must leave it on or if theres a low-battery killing setting? Plus I think it would be pretty bulky to fit in a poket when going out.

Years
    Thats interesting. I woder if you must leave it on or if theres a low-battery killing setting? Plus I think it would be pretty bulky to fit in a poket when going out.

Yeah, it's a bit thicker than the DSi was, so I'm sure it wouldn't fit nicely in pant pockets or anything. Maybe in a hoodie or jacket, but I dunno its exact specs.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Yeah, it's a bit thicker than the DSi was, so I'm sure it wouldn't fit nicely in pant pockets or anything. Maybe in a hoodie or jacket, but I dunno its exact specs.

The DSi is a bit wider than the 3DS by .1 inch and deeper by .9 inch too, but but the 3DS is higher by 3.9 inches. It should fit into your pockets a lot easier than the DSiXL would. O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back