• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    DDR and DDR 2 are not compatible. Both computers are probably actually using DDR RAM.

Not the sticks of memory but the computer it self can have one DDR And one DDR2 Slot on the motherboard and that is how my grandmothers was and i didn't know that it was.

Years

Not the sticks of memory but the computer it self can have one DDR And one DDR2 Slot on the motherboard and that is how my grandmothers was and i didn't know that it was.

Really? Are you sure? The slots may be the exact same size, but the two types shouldn't be working together.

It's my birthday~ :D

Life's pretty coolsauce.

Awesome.

Lonely forum is lonely. ._.

Who is tired of the DBE's lately? I notice it's been happening a lot lately.

They happen a lot between 4 PM and 6 PM EST. Probably due to too many people trying to connect in at those times.

Gilgαmesh

It's been years since I've ever seen Thundercats. Oh, how TV has changed so much since the old days. xDD;

Gilgαmesh

You know what I just thought of right now? :D;

Captain Planet. ♥ I loved Captain Planet, he's awesome. xD;

Years
    I never watched local TV channels. And I had limits on how much TV I could watch and when. And I was also involved in a lot of youth sports. I was also in daycare all the time as a kid, and TV time was restricted there, too.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I go to the movies once in a while. It depends if the movie I want to see looks good or not and it also depends on my mood too.

Years
    Back when my girlfriend worked at the big movie theater close to where we live, she could get free tickets to everything. :0 Which was pretty awesome. Now that she doesn't, we still go pretty often, but not one movie a week like we used too.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I'm a movie and anime person. The amount of movies I watched this month is unbelievable and right now I'm even watching an other one. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    TV today is really ugly. All I hear is Jersey Shore. I hardly watch TV unless a rerun of a good show I like comes on, or a football game, or Glee.

Also, most of the new shows that debuted are horrible. Makes me think that writers are running out of ideas.

---------

I'm sorta of a movie person, but I like classics better, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back