• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Warmer than us right now. I think we're in a 'Winter/Fall' day here. Yesterday was more of a Spring day with rain and warmer weather.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Well, even if it is cold here, the lowest it can get is...26 degrees Celsius?

Oh and btw, Tara is that you? ._.

Years
    Well, it's annoying that it's getting to the point of snow, when like two days ago it was 70 F. 8|
    This part of Texas I live in is very radical in weather changes. ):

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Memes, memes, memes everywhere! I could do the same for memes. But looking as Valentines is nearing, I have an obligation to make 3 love poems in our language. ._.That means you all won't get to see it! |D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I heard about the Texan weather from my friend who used to live there. It's worse than here sometimes.

And if I am?

Which language would that be?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Why do people spell it wrong. D:

Its supposed to be Filipino. Not because Philippines is spelled with Ph, that doesn't mean that its Philipino. T^T

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's not that bad compared to Australia now. Currently there's like, floods, hurricanes and bush fires or something, all at the same time! Good thing where I'm living isn't affected by it.

Years
    The conditions here today wouldn't be so bad if it weren't so windy out. Makes it feel 20 degrees F colder than it actually is. It's about 7 or 8 F out right now, but it feels like around -7 or -8 F. Too lazy to convert that for those on Celsius. But it's kinda cold out, though it wouldn't be so bad if that icy wind wasn't there.

I don't know why people get it wrong... though Merv's first language wasn't English, I think... I'm not sure, though.

Years
    Why do people spell it wrong. D:

Its supposed to be Filipino. Not because Philippines is spelled with Ph, that doesn't mean that its Philipino. T^T
    Oh my. I didn't know that at all. x_x
    *feeds corrected data into his brain*

I don't know why people get it wrong... though Merv's first language wasn't English, I think... I'm not sure, though.

What? I ain't allowed to make a small little mistake? ;;
    Actually, my first language was English and I learned Hindi a bit later, not very sure, but I think one or two years later.

Fun fact: Hindi is not India's national language. ^^;

Last edited:

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    This is like the 25635736437368th time the topic has been weather in this thread.

Anyway, I'm up to my knees in snow and all I'm wearing is a windbreaker. It's a lot calmer than it was yesterday during the lolblizzardwarning.

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
    Its mild here. Its always mild here. The temperature pretty much never changes. One day it can be raining, the next sunny, yet still the same temperature.

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
    It was extremely wet and windy earlier. I went down to the park with the rest of my class earlier and it was fine, but then it just started pouring rain. It was horrible. And really cold. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    This is like the 25635736437368th time the topic has been weather in this thread.

Anyway, I'm up to my knees in snow and all I'm wearing is a windbreaker. It's a lot calmer than it was yesterday during the lolblizzardwarning.

And it makes me hyped for some odd reason.

omgaweathertopicyay!

It's been freezing this morning. Our low dipped to the mid-20's, causing me to sleep with a jacket. >_> Only in my area: people layering up in 50 degree weather as if snow fell outside.

Years

It's the Daily Climate Chat for a reason. XD
    Today wasn't as bad as Tuesday, but, tomorrow it's supposed to be awful. @_@;

Oh, well~

So, guys. Read any good books lately? ^-^

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
    ^The Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer are excellent. The plot may seem a bit childish (fairies) , but trust me, it is one of the best things you'll ever read.

Also, The Power of 5 series by Anthony Horowitz is awesome and any book by Michael Morpurgo is brilliant.

Years
    I think I read some of the Artemis Fowl series when I was younger. IDR what book I stopped on, though. >_>;;
    And, I've never heard of those o3o; *goes to google*

I..must confess, I've not done much reading lately. The latest book I read was last weekend. It's called Suicide Notes, and it's written by Michael Thomas Ford. It's very good. n_n;

Graphical

Beep beep boop
    Years
    If you prefer graphic novels/manga though, there's this comic series called Scott Pilgrim. You may have heard of the movie. It's full of Nintendo gaming references and is just epic. I'd get the complete 6-book set though and you can preview some of them here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back