• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    ~hi~

I personally vote for New York as I am a sucker for big cities and budget food, but Hawaii sounds nice. Speaking of Hawaii, Hawaii Five-O starts playing in NZ next Tuesday (as does Desperate Housewives, so excited!!!!). Has anyone seen it?

hawii Five-0 has started in Aus <3 Excellent first episode!

I too would love to go to hawaii. But first I want some snow ;o;

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Obviously you've never been there. There is no such thing as budget food in New York.

Odd, because friends of mine (and my parents) have been to New York and they said they lived on cheap food.
    I don't know, depends on what they is cheap I guess.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'd rather go to Fiji than Hawaii, but if it has to be in the US I'll stay in the same state I'm in and head further south to Key West.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    ^ Same. lol

I've been to Hawaii, and I really loved it... It was supposedly their hottest week of the year, but it was still cold compared to summer where I live. lol

Still, the year round tropical weather makes it awesome.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ^ Same. lol

I've been to Hawaii, and I really loved it... It was supposedly their hottest week of the year, but it was still cold compared to summer where I live. lol

Still, the year round tropical weather makes it awesome.

i want to go to Hogwarts,
    i've already packed

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

see?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ah, Yasi and the US snowstorms...

Heh, life is a funny thing. Just as it throws you into a hole and makes you curse your luck, things like these happen and you really appreciate everything you still have.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    You think your weather's crazy? Well one day, the news said it snowed...IN HAWAII! :o

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Yeah, I heard about the snow in Hawaii. I think it was earlier this year, in fact? Some people around me at the college was talking about it.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Its completely mental. I mean, Hawaii is a tropical island. It shouldn't get too cold there. ._.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    That's what people say about Florida as well. However, Central Florida can get pretty cold, and even snow (though it was very little) sometime last year. It hasn't gotten nearly as cold since, considering I don't have four blankets on my bed like last year. I'm a wimp these days when it comes to the cold, unlike a few years ago.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It isn't really that cold 'round here in our place. Then again, I'm just fat and cold isn't much of a problem to me. |D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Cold didn't use to be so much of a problem. In fact, when I first moved to Florida I was able to wear shorts and a t-shirt in fifty degree weather, while my friend simply tells me 'you're insane'.

Now if I was wearing such a thing I would be freezing.

Sounds like around our temperature, though right now ours is a bit higher than that. Right now it's around 60 degrees F? I'm not sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back