• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Epic Mickey is, for lack of a better word, epic.

Staying in bed is cool too.

BTW, what looks better? My avatar or this:
    ?

Last edited:
    Years
    Christmas for me in less than 3 hours, woot.
    Then I'm gonna have to sleep and get up to open my present T_T

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    My mom is sick but hopefully she'll be better tomorrow. Its 8:22pm where I live so Christmas is just around the corner. I'm probably not going to sleep tonight.

Years
    I hate to change the topic, but I believe we've hit a speed bump :P
    I've run into an interesting game called 9 persons, 9 hours, 9 doors
    I wouldn't reccomend it to any of the youngsters, unless they're mature enough for obvious reasons. It's basically saw+layton, an odd combination yet, but it seems to be perfectly executed.
    The plot is the game's main strength, it's supposed to be extremely deep, and from what spoilers I have read on wikipedia, it certainly is. The game actually has 6 endings, 3 "Bad" Endings, 1 "dummy" ending, and 1 "normal" ending, which is needed to unlock the "true" ending. What are your opinions on this game.
    (Also: It was developed by Chunsoft, who developed the Mystery Dungeon series of Pokemon games)

Years
    I wouldn't reccomend it to any of the youngsters, unless they're mature enough for obvious reasons. It's basically saw+layton, an odd combination yet, but it seems to be perfectly executed.
    The plot is the game's main strength, it's supposed to be extremely deep, and from what spoilers I have read on wikipedia, it certainly is. The game actually has 6 endings, 3 "Bad" Endings, 1 "dummy" ending, and 1 "normal" ending, which is needed to unlock the "true" ending. What are your opinions on this game.
    (Also: It was developed by Chunsoft, who developed the Mystery Dungeon series of Pokemon games)

It's been over an hour, it's fine.

Saw and layton. XD ahaha.

I've heard it's pretty awesome, but i have no idea what exactly it is.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Never heard of it...
    I might look it up or not :P

Anyways my family decided to open one early gift and i got this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-All-Stars-Limited-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B0049DYNNO
    Im about to try it now~ Just as soon as the necersary update is done >.>
    Done, be back soon, if i get bored :P
    EDIT: I keep losing D: farthest I got so far was 1-3, so I saved, lost a life and now back to 1-1 <.<

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Well, 9 is my favorite number...

Hard to believe a DS game could be rated M though. lol

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015

I just read the review on IGN. Seems interesting and I could totally get addicted to it.
    I'm kinda shocked that it's been out for a month and I haven't heard of it. I need to come out of the rock I'm under. -_-

Years
    I looooove this. I was talking about it a week or two ago. XD; I made a topic about it, actually, in the Video Gaming section. :>
    It's awesome.

I'M ABOUT TO BE NINETEEN BY MY CLOCK IN LIKE 28 MINUTES

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I looooove this. I was talking about it a week or two ago. XD; I made a topic about it, actually, in the Video Gaming section. :>
    It's awesome.

I'M ABOUT TO BE NINETEEN BY MY CLOCK IN LIKE 28 MINUTES

Does it really deserve the Mature rating?

Move to the east coast. You'll be a year and 28 minutes older.

Years
    Well, it just has a lot of swearing. Mainly the F-bomb. XD; And..there's blood and stuff. But you don't see any actual like gore other than a lot of blood. But, there are very graphic descriptions of aforementioned gore. ~_~

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    It's so fun, honestly. I want to say what endings I have, so I'll spoiler it, mmkay?
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!
    Spoiler:

I couldn't resist. Spoilers are my weakness.
    Yup...I say that deserves a Mature rating. ._.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back