• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    ^ Does that include mario/kirby? If so, you's crazy. I agree on Epic Mickey in particular though.

Years
    Yah, I don't like Mario games because they have been released that many times, I am getting sick of seeing them being released over and over and over again with the same objective. -____-

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Yah, I don't like Mario games because they have been released that many times, I am getting sick of seeing them being released over and over and over again with the same objective. -____-
    Isn't it the same objective as any other game? Which is to make money. I like the classics though, so I could see how people get sick of it. When I saw Super Mario Galaxy I thought it looked horrible imo. Even Mario Sunshine wasn't that great. Hopefully Paper Mario for 3DS will be good.

Years
    Isn't it the same objective as any other game? Which is to make money. I like the classics though, so I could see how people get sick of it.

No no, you misunderstand. I was commenting on the game storyline. How the princess gets kidnapped and the aim of the game is to save her. It is always the same, unless it is a spin off game like tennis.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Or Mario Party. Yeah, the the object of the games is pretty bland after awhile. It's like they cannot have a crisis without Princess Peach getting stolen at the same time. I do wish they would change that, but that seems to be their bread and butter so the likely hood is slim to none.

Years
    To me, it just seems like Nintendo will stick with that because it makes them money and they won't explore new ideas.
    In my opinion, anything they put Mario on, they will sell! XD

But, I guess, at the end of the day, it is solid money for them. :/

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Oh, they did?

Yeah. =O
    It was for the nintendo DS;

Voila! The box art~!

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2010
    Mario Sunshine was a pretty awesome game, imo. 9/10. I think that you should definitely try it, Team Fail.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I actually haven't played many Mario Games, like I've played a couple, but not seriously or anything, just sort of tested them out.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    ^ Sunshine is about awesomeness. That's all you need to know.

It's easily the best Mario game imo.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Just got back from watching the new Narnia movie at the movie theaters. It was actually pretty good. I enjoyed it.

The main Mario game that I have played is Super Mario Galaxy. I don't play Mario much like I use to.

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I was going to go see Tron today but decided to see Narnia instead. I was told that Tron wasn't that good so I was a bit effy on going. I'll probably go next time.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I've seen Tron in 3D and I must say it is a really good film. The effects and soundtrack and everything how it was made is phenomenal, so if you are a film nut, go see it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back