• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
    Years
    I got meself a 400+ page book on theology, an around 300 page boon on econ, and a 600+ page book on chemistry, and started to munch em all down. Yeah simultaneously. So nothing was progressing. Now I have only focused on the theology book, and I rely on youtube videos to learn about things like politics and econ :)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    4:20am and im awake grr.Don't know why but can't go back to sleep so i guessed i'd come to pc.

Anyways,i don't read books.I only read the forums and stuff in everyday life such as signs,maps,labels and so forth XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I hate it when I can't sleep. Luckily (for me) I'm just about to go to bed... let's hope all goes well for me.

Years
    I really need to get back into reading. In fact, I just bought a book off Amazon and I should get it this week. ^_^
    What book is it? :o
    I bought a History book to read this past summer, and I have yet to finish it. ;; It's interesting and all, but I'm forgetful, lazy, etc.
    Tsk, tsk. *wags finger*
    I'm reading the PC Daily Chit Chat thread. :D

But really, like others, I need to start reading again. ;o;
    B-but you just learned to read ! D: D:
    I got meself a 400+ page book on theology, an around 300 page boon on econ, and a 600+ page book on chemistry, and started to munch em all down. Yeah simultaneously. So nothing was progressing. Now I have only focused on the theology book, and I rely on youtube videos to learn about things like politics and econ :)
    What. o____o; That's intense. XD;

I hate it when I can't sleep. Luckily (for me) I'm just about to go to bed... let's hope all goes well for me.
    Me too. I'm trying to sleep right now, and it's just not working. ):

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Well you could make a "what are you..." for everything, so I reckon it is best to keep them to a minimum. Even the reading one is pushing it a bit. :P

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I live in Australia so it is the middle of summer, yet it is still remarkably cold for summer... Does not feel like summer at all! We've had like 3 hots days, some eh warm enough, and quite a few coldish ones...

How about you?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Why is it so hot/cold in Australia right now? I guess you could say it's colder than other Summers here, but I sit in my shed a lit of the time, which is metal, making it warmer in there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back