• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    So Australia is having a cold summer, and on the other side of the world, Canada is having a warm winter. XD

On New Year's Day, I woke up to see something I have quite possibly never seen on that day: grass on the ground. We've been having some abnormally warm days lately, with the green grass staying there for several days. The snow's back now though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I've been to the alps in Italy during winter where middle of the night falls below -30 degrees celcius. :P
    It honestly doesn't feel as cold as you'd think, there wasnt much wind, so it didn't like cut through your layers like the rest of Europe at that time.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
    The naked scientists forum has been discussing this for a while; they've almost eradicated the possibility of colder weather as global warming danger. Instead, the depiction said that it had something to do with the annual current sublimation.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I don't believe that.It has to do with global warming.Infact the world is prob going to fall apart because of it which will lead to 2012 doomday.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    It has been the coldest winter in years here in the Netherlands, though it isn't much compared to other countries...

I hate cold places, I wish it'd be summer here.

Morgnarok

Years
    Usa,Maryland seems about the normal coldness for winter i guess.Theres been a few days in the 50 degree marks which its normally 30-40 degrees but noting really wierd.

Morgnarok

Years
    We're talking about cold? What is this cold of which you speak? Just ice on the inside of my windshield this morning. Nothing unusual for me. :P

Lol,Coldness is what you feel when your hands are blood red and the wind is blowing.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I don't believe that.It has to do with global warming.Infact the world is prob going to fall apart because of it which will lead to 2012 doomday.

This made me laugh so hard :') because 2012 is a pile of crap IMO.

And its actually really, really, cold here right now :| our coldest has to have been -5 and hottest, idk, can't remember D;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Summery is in June for me. I'm going to be sad though since I would have one year left in High school. I actually enjoyed High school.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years

This made me laugh so hard :') because 2012 is a pile of crap IMO.

And its actually really, really, cold here right now :| our coldest has to have been -5 and hottest, idk, can't remember D;
    We can't be really sure, lol

Greece's coldest year I recall was 2004, in my place at that time, Temp fell at -12 and the snow was tall enough for me to sink in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I hated high school,to much dam drama and immature kids.

Same here. The only thing I enjoyed about high school is the daily "fist fights". Everyday during lunch at least one kid gets into a fist fight with some random person. It feels like the whole student body has VIP passes to go see a boxing match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back