• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Nintendo was never known for making online good.

Ninja'd ;)

Anyway, I agree. If you are looking for online gaming, it would be one of them two.
    I love the PS3 because its online capabilities are free.

I laugh when 360'ers always say: "360 is better online!!!!!1!1"
    Well, yes, it is because you are paying for it!
    PSN is very good, IMO, for a free service, with the option to upgrade to paying for it, but not a lot of people do that, that I know off anyway.​

Years
    I wish I had a Wii, even though I know it sucks...

Anyone getting the 3DS? Cause I am (and my L R buttons are broken on my DSi)...

I don't think I will be, well, not when it comes out right away anyway.
    I have a DS lite and a DSiXL (That I won in a competition by doing nothing XD) and I don't see the point in getting another one just for the 3D aspect.​

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I wish I had a Wii, even though I know it sucks...

Anyone getting the 3DS? Cause I am (and my L R buttons are broken on my DSi)...

I want a 3ds but I'll have to wait til I can afford one...T__T

Also, I don't know if you've heard of this, but try blowing into the L and R buttons. Like, into the little spaces that they sit in. I did this when my buttons broke, and they started r working again! You have to do it again later, but I was surprised they even worked at all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I don't have plans to purchase a 3DS when I have my sights set on buying a DSi. :P It'll be a couple of YEARS for me to buy a 3DS though. :P

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'll get one. It's technically the next generation handheld for Nintendo, so I don't see why I wouldn't. :P

I'll get it after like a year and the price has gone down and the SuperCardDSTHREE, or an AceKard3DS or something is out lol.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Oh wow congratulations!

I'm not going to buy a new DS, I've got the original silver one, and that works fine. Plus I don't really play often, so it wouldn't be worth the money.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Oh, I just realised I could probably sell my almost-new DS Lite to semi-fund the 3DS.

i just wonder if my TTDS will work on the 3DS... if it doesn't I won't sell it :<

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    only two pages? DCC, I am disappoint

I don't have a DS of any kind. :'[ I've been meaning to get one, but either a new Xbox game or a new book catches my eye and I have to get it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Ninja Caterpie said:
    Oh, I just realised I could probably sell my almost-new DS Lite to semi-fund the 3DS. i just wonder if my TTDS will work on the 3DS... if it doesn't I won't sell it :<

It will definitely not work on it. The 3DS's hardware is going to take a little while to hack, since Nintendo has added extra anti-piracy measures. Just like when the DSi came out and was unhackable with flash carts, but this is worse. In fact, it may not get hacked(or at least not that soon) because of auto-updates.
    I've only saved up forty dollars for my 3DS so far :/ I'm going to try to get it by my birthday on May 29.

Years
    only two pages? DCC, I am disappoint

I don't have a DS of any kind. :'[ I've been meaning to get one, but either a new Xbox game or a new book catches my eye and I have to get it.

DCC has, 66 pages? o.o

I'm ditching my DSi once the 3DS gets here, and I'll probably add my DS lite to the finance project. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back