• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    well are we talking about that zombie person...?

yeah spam was everywhere that night but surprisingly at 4:AM the mods/smods still manage to lock them up in speed of light... i was rather amazed *clap clap for Arcanine!*

if she feels sorry already i see no point in sending her to banville... unless she spams a lot again afterward but that's another tale
    Exactly. She apologized already, there's no point in banning her a day later when PC's almost recovered anyway. She got off to a bad start but she's pretty cool. :P

22sa

Years
    Shining Togepi said:
    Hi everybody, I'm new. So who is this zombie person everybody is talking about? Was he a problem?
    She's a new member who spammed up Other Chat yesterday.

Honestly, I don't see why we're discussing whether she should be banned or not. It's like what we say are what banning her or not depends on...

22sa

Years
    Sturm said:
    Is zombie is female?...well...female spammer is even worse than male smapper...
    lol, how does gender make a difference? :\

I'm not 100% sure she is female though. ^-^ Blaine and I thinks so.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    22sa said:
    Exactly. She apologized already, there's no point in banning her a day later when PC's almost recovered anyway. She got off to a bad start but she's pretty cool. :P
    i agree, and i was one of the rudest to him/her yesterday.

i say forgive and forget anyone got a new topic?

i vanished from here for about jhalf an hour because my teacher caught me on PC and said if it hapens again he will block the url so i wont be able to acess it any more.

i didnt risk it but its recess now so im safe!

Soph

Years
    same here, i was wonderig where he went too.

he said he was gone earlier beause the net crashed at his home, maybe it did it again.

Soph

Years
    same...

andy oh andy where areeeeee youuuuuuuu!

i will probably be gone by the time he gets back, *sob*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back