• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    sturm how did u manage to get so many good active members? Can u do the same for me and Andy? Our forums are dying, no one posts any more. :(

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    Soph said:
    sturm how did u manage to get so many good active members? Can u do the same for me and Andy? Our forums are dying, no one posts any more. :(
    Okay...I'll tell all of my member to join your forums...I'll help you...I love to help people...

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    thank you very much....lately i havent had timemto be active so its hard to keep the forums running strong.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Shining Togepi said:
    Hi everybody, I'm new. So who is this zombie person everybody is talking about? Was he a problem?
    Ok im going to ban zombie now for what he/she said and did here on PC. And you Shining Togepi something didnt look right with you, its very very rare that a new member comes to the Daily Chit-Chat so I looked your IP and zombie's IP and what do you know thay are the same. So you are zombie.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Arcanine said:
    Ok im going to ban zombie now for what he/she said and did here on PC. And you Shining Togepi something didnt look right with you, its very very rare that a new member comes to the Daily Chit-Chat so I looked your IP and zombie's IP and what do you know thay are the same. So you are zombie.
    I was just wondering...You know pika12, right? He's my brother, and we share the same computer... Do we have the same IP addresses? x_x;; But if we do have the same, you can probally tell us apart... We're too different. *_*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    So, does anyone have a topic we could talk about.Arcanine, are you doing an IP ban, in case he tries to rejoin?

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
    Miyu-chan said:
    I was just wondering...You know pika12, right? He's my brother, and we share the same computer... Do we have the same IP addresses? x_x;; But if we do have the same, you can probally tell us apart... We're too different. *_*
    Pika12s your brother? join us! I have older sister too...she has interest in the game-forums and will join my forums soon.....and I'll not here for a while...
    and DragonTrainer.
    I have ban guy named D&B and all his post from my forums...he is the worst flamer of BDH...we don't need him...as well as zombie...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back