• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    How can anyone not like the quick replay? Its short. Convienent. and saves alot of time, then clicking on the reply button, the only time I do that is when I post a story or art.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Sorry to go so off topic , but miss kairi dont get mad at me and close this thread because of my stupid action but...

like haruka said......... isnt "you know who" going to apologize?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I like aol.It's fast, and is always upgrading to get better features.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, that's the one thing I hate about aol.Now it reconneccts me while I'm on so that it doesn't kick me off.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I've heard lotsa bad things about AOL. :tired: I'm glad I don't have it.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I have rogers lightspeed internet, its about the same price as dial up, but just slower then high speed.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    err... i don't know much about these connection stuff. I think i have something called highspeed internet (cable) from shaw... afterall when "i bought" this computer 4 years ago, i know absolutely nothing about computers, so i had my aunt help me. So she made all the decisions and all i cared about at that time is a functional computer without dial up...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I can't take dial-up, but it was the only thing I had, I can't insult it that much, since thats what everyone had to use at one point.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    err... i never experienced dial up in my life ^_^

but i do know that it's REAL SLOW... not to mention hogging the phone line.

can we close this topic and start a new one? i not very pleased to see people complaining about losing 100 posts or something...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was thinking of waiting until 1,000 posts, but if everyone feels it's too great of a risk it can be closed. I just hate to close and restart every couple weeks unless it's necessary.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well i don't think i've ever seen any thread living all the way to 1k posts... but maybe new PC won't delete the threads so quickly... who knows.

speaking of P4... who actually has a P4 here (or something equal to or even better than a P4, if any)? When i play war3 i'm always the last to finish loading because i only have a cable connection with a P3 while all other rich freaks have adsl plus P4...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back