• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yeah, let's start a new one.Who knows if it gets deleted.I just don't want to lose my posts.You won't have long to wait to 1000 anyways.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    oh okay then.

hey, heres a weird fact.

a teacher, the admin at the school who runs the computer, told me something weird but not surprising yesterday.

of all the years of my high school, one student has broken all records or internet and email use out of every student ever attending here, and the record was smashed, way out of all tyhe other student use records.

ME.

hahahahahahah...okay i REALLY like that!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have a P4 yeah...

Lol, soph I'm not surprised. It's like a free internet caf? for you.

Cable is generally faster isn't it? I don't play computer games outside of emulators, so it doesn't really matter for me.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Of course you can own the carts and make your own for your own use. I only use them because I can speed them up and extract sprites etc. I still buy the carts. o.o;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Soph said:
    oh okay then.

hey, heres a weird fact.

a teacher, the admin at the school who runs the computer, told me something weird but not surprising yesterday.

of all the years of my high school, one student has broken all records or internet and email use out of every student ever attending here, and the record was smashed, way out of all tyhe other student use records.

ME.

hahahahahahah...okay i REALLY like that!
    Ha ha ha you broke all the records, that has to be something to talk about.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    it isn't surprisng to me too... Soph posts on PC and do other stuff on the internet when it's lunch hour AND during classes... i wish i can do that... x_x

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    hehehehe i know, hahahaha i wasnt surprised either! i guess i knew it all along really, no one in my school uses it like i do!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well at least you get to use computers for internet at lunchhour if you want to Haruka...

my school completely bans all forms of internet usage unless it's work related. You can't even play online games at lunchhour, not even solitaire... x_x

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    well quantity <<<<<< quality... i don't just download every single rom i can find. I just download a game that i'm sure i'll play. It's like the Pokemon game. I only catch the ones that i'll train and use, as just catching it and let it collect dust in my PC seems too cruel.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I didnt Download Every one i found

I have 100 Snes , ( final fantasys , Square Games , SailorMoon , DBZ , Stuff ) Im very strict with what i download , i usally go over reviews.and what has the best screen shot and storylines

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back